“First Trip to Palm Tree Court... Not the Last !!!”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #30 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My family and i have returned from this Dubai resort and it was out of this world. The only way i can describe this setting is like being in the best Carribian All Inclusive Resort and having "New York" ( Downtown Dubai) just 20 mins up the road.
We stayed in a "Residence Suite" 1 Bed room with my wife and two childen both 17. They had more than enough room in the Living room area for two beds. The suite was enormous and had a Kitchen and two huge TV's in the main bedroom and the Livingroom/Dining Area. It was beach facing and just looked like something out of a movie.
The Staff were magnificent in every Restaurant/Bar and department. As a Residence guest we had access to a private pool and an indoor relaxing area with complementary drinks and snacks.
It would be very wise to go "All Inclusive" if you can as the food and drinks for the four of us would have cost £500-£600 PER DAY if not.
The free add-ons were great, Full massage, Bananna Ride, Free washing/dry cleaning.. 10 items per day !! my wife was in clover !!
The taxi's into main Dubai were only £20 and took 25 mins. You are outside the Main city centre with all the highrise buildings etc but who wants to be 47 floors up looking out a window when you can open your patio doors and walk onto the lush grass then onto the beach !!?
The kids have been to Disney etc around the world but said this was the best they had been to... praise indeed. Special mention to "Jackson" in the Residency suite for all his help and for all the staff at the captain Bar for their laughter.... We will be back

Room Tip: The biggest rooms are in the "Residency Suites" starting "900" they are also qui...
5  Thank StevieSidcup
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear stephen_eastwood,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court.

It was lovely to read your review, and I was pleased to know that you would return in future. I would like to thank you for your positive comments about your overall stay with us, the spaciousness of your accommodation, as well as the facilities and amenities available at the resort that you enjoyed. I was pleased to know that overall you were satisfied with the All-Inclusive package which you opted for.

I do also appreciate your kind words about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged, and felt that they were magnificent and helpful; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Fredrik Reinisch

Write a ReviewReviews (3,177)

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have just returned from a 5 night stay at the Palm Tree Court, the hotel surpassed our expectations and I believe it is worth paying the extra cost to stay in the Palm Tree rather than a standard room in the adjacent Jebel Ali Hotel. The walk through the gardens with the abundant wild life ponds and streams. The peacocks are so tame they'll take food straight from your hand.

We had a beach front junior suite these rooms are huge and very well appointed with a massive bed as well as a sofa, desk, 42" TV and loads of wardrobe space and an exquisite contemporary bathroom with his and hers basins big bath and separate walk in shower. The balconies and terraces are furnished with chairs with cushions, table and parasol. The room attendants service the room twice daily and leave 4 massive bath towels each time, its so refreshing not to have to call housekeeping twice a day to request extra towels!

The hotel placed fresh roses, fruit, chocolates and sparkling wine which was a lovely touch on our first day.

The most outstanding thing about the resort is the all inclusive package as both the food quality, choice of restaurants and the extensive choice of Branded Alcohol as well as being able to order a bottle of wine at anytime represents great value. The staff are friendly and obliging.

Others have commented on the lack of sunbeds and the need to get up at 7:30 in order to bag a sunbed around the pool. We did not experience this kind of behaviour during our stay and can only assume this is something that happens during peak times such as school holidays. There are 4 pools as well as numerous beds spread throughout the grassy areas as well as the beach so even if the pool beds are taken no one would struggle to find a comfy mattress covered sun lounger.

If your looking to be in the heart of Dubai the hotel is located some distance from the centre of Dubai and its attractions, though the hotel provides regular courtesy coaches a number of times a day

Room Tip: Pay the extra to stay in the Palm Tree Court, if your not that bothered about being right on the bea...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PS_OtleyUK

Dear PS_OtleyUK,

I was very delighted to know that we have had surpassed your expectations and that you felt the resort was superb! I would like to thank you for your positive comments about the resort, your accommodation which you found to be huge, as well as the facilities and amenities available in your room and at the resort.

It was also nice to read your kind words about the service that you received from my team whom you felt were friendly and obliging; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back personally to Palm Tree Court.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is our second visit here as a family with older children, last year we were in the Jebel Hotel and this year we were Palm Tree Court. WOW what a difference we noticed with everything opened up, our rooms were seaview with a large balcony and what a view it was wonderful waking up to the sea every morning housekeeping incredible thanks to Kamara & Kanak. We had asked for early check-in after a night flight which was honoured so our holiday began as soon as we arrived. Reception area really friendly thanks to Menchie and at night Surya & Pradeep always willing to help! Kamal on Concierge always ready to drive you around the resort in his buggy fantastic guy with a great personality, we were all inclusive and would recommend this package, you have so much choice, so many restaurants with top class chefs that produce the most amazing food whether breakfast, lunch etc. We recommend White Orchard our favourite with Christian & Oka (managers) give you first class service, also Nga & Anouska who always giggled! Shooters restaurant excellent especially the steaks! and the chance to actually shoot a pistol or rifle and make an evening of it was great! The Italian also although a bit dark inside, romantic I suppose, had the incredible food too! Even the main restaurants In both the hotel and Palm Tree have theme nights with such a range of dishes, we could not fault the food at all!
As we stayed in the Palm Tree we had the opportunity to go on the Batteaux cruise which is about an hour away, the hotel transport you there and again a wonderful evening cruising down the Dubai creek with a 4 course meal - excellent.
Beach & Pool areas you were spoilt for choice, which one to go to? Martin & Poojary are the characters of this area, saw them both last year and they are still looking after the sunbeds canopys etc great guys! Lifeguard Thimara was great too,
Watersports at the watercooler great fun, the chair was the favourite with our group, and the Mocktail mint & orange was perfect afterwards so refreshing!
Lunch we went to Captains & Anchor Bar different menus with fantastic snacks & meals thanks you to Rajitha & Stanley who looked after us all so well!
Corona Bar was the nearest to our room and it was lovely to have a drink and watch the sun go down, great beanbags to lounge on you just moulded your body into them, Kamal was always busy when we arrived again great guy!
Sports facilities are great, sports bar great to have lunch or if the football was on at night the lads used to go and watch it, our son loves golf and used the golf driving range everyday, even took part in a fun tournament.
All in all we look forward to returning again to either the Jebel Ali Hotel or the Palm Tree Court we have had two Holidays to Remember!

Room Tip: Hotel rooms adequate, small with small balcony either garden or seaview. Palm Tree Court rooms bigg...
1  Thank SMasham

Dear SMasham,

It was very nice to read reviews from our returning guest, and I am happy to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us!

I do appreciate your positive comments about your accommodation and its views, as well as the facilities and amenities available at the resort that you enjoyed. I was pleased to read that you had the chance to visit and dine in the restaurants/bars at the resort, which you felt had a variety of dishes.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise to the service that you received from my team during your stay, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. You have also kindly mentioned that they were fantastic with great personality, always willing to help, friendly and had provided a first class service. I will personally ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Having traveled to many parts of the world.
This resort is the finest we have been to, so much so that we have been back every year for the last 12 years.
The friendlyness of the staff, right from the top down to the gardiners, the accommodation, was clean, the service in the restaurants was excellent with a wide selection of food to suit every taste ( I am a diabetic and there was so much to chose from, including providing diabetic preserves at breakfast time ).
New staff are no exception, we had to cut short our holiday due to my mother in law having had an accident back home in the UK . I was not able to contact the travel agent ( nobody answered the phone ) but the lady on reception ( she had only been there 2 weeks ) worked hard to arranged the transfer and the flights for us to get home quickly.
One guest we spoke to had been back every year for the last 28 years. I think that alone speaks well of the resort.
To visit Palm Tree Court is like coming back home, especially the welcome we get.

Room Tip: Always ask if you are not happy.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Albert Leslie K

Dear Albert Leslie K,

I was extremely pleased to read reviews from our returning guests, and it was lovely to know that you felt the resort was the best you have been to. I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the cleanliness of your accommodation, the restaurant that you found to be excellent with a wide selection of food to suit every taste, as well as the service that was provided by my team whom you felt were friendly and helpful. I will personally ensure that your compliments are shared with.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

this is second time in here and we booked a one bedroom suite in residence with a butler when we checked in we had been given a 2 bedroom suite best room in the hotel it was fabulous 8 seater dining table , big sofa 2 huge bathrooms pink champagne, chocolates , fresh flowers,nothing was too much trouble, had all my laundry done just hung clothes up when i got home,we had a private pool with a bar you could also order food from captains and eat there no hassle , sports bar did excellent food loved every minute there cant wait to go again

1  Thank SheffieldMasams

Dear SheffieldMasams,

Please allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments about your stay, as well as your accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was the best room and fabulous. It was nice to hear that you also had the chance to dine in some of our restaurants/bars which you felt had an excellent food.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have recently returned from our 2nd visit to Palm Tree Court and it was even better than we remembered. We had the all inclusive package and when we arrived we were able to book all of our experiences and restaurant choices. Julia at the experience desk was very helpful and got it all sorted for us.
On the day we took the Bateaux Dubai dinner cruise it was my 50th birthday and also our wedding anniversary. During the course of the evening, every member of staff came to the table to congratulate us. We had a lovely evening and the food was fabulous!
On our first morning Sunil met us on the lawn near the pool and after that he arranged our favourite spot every morning and was more than obliging. Bishnu at the Anchor bar worked very hard while my husband worked his way through the cocktail menu! We were a bit dubious about taking our complimentary Donut ride but it was great fun!
We had lovely meals at the White Orchid, La Fontana and Indian night at Ibn Magid. On our last night we went to Shooters and thoroughly enjoyed our pistol shooting before enjoying some fabulous steaks at the restaurant.
My hubby's favourite middle eastern treat is a visit to the Shisha area at Captains bar and we spent most evenings relaxing in a cabana while Hussein looked after us.
We can't think of anything we would change about this lovely holiday and hope to be back again soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Dear KandA40,

First of all, I would like to personally wish you a belated “Happy Birthday!”, as well as “Happy Wedding Anniversary!” to you and your husband. It was a pleasure to read that you had a lovely holiday whilst staying with us, and that you would return in future.

It was nice to know that you had the opportunity to experience the facilities and dine in our restaurants which are included in the All-Inclusive package that you opted for. You have also kindly mentioned that your dining cruise experience was lovely!

I would like to thank you for your positive comments about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have visited this hotel and the sister Jebel ali resort, which is next door for the past several years.
The staff are fantastic and nothing at all is a problem to them, the rooms at the palm tree are beautiful, a little small in the main hotel but still nice for a break, they now offer free suttle buses to the shops etc., which run at regular times although a taxi is only about £20 to main mall, or taxi to metro £4 and metro lines run every 5 minutes to all main destinations and very easy to use.
Food is expensive but a must is HB or Full inclusive, and there is an excellent selection of restaurants to choose from. The hotel is 30 minutes from Dubai but if you want to just relax its a must
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: rooms in Palm tree are large and spacious, rooms in Jebel ali are too small for a week I would feel...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear emersonfarm8,

I was pleased to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay, and that you would highly recommend the hotel!

I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the rooms that you found to be beautiful, the facilities and amenities available at the resort, as well as the food served in our restaurants which you have kindly mentioned had an excellent selection to choose from.

It was also nice to read your positive comments about my team who looked after you, whom you felt were fantastic. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.