Presently staying in a junior suite, beach front room. immaculate, very spacious, great bathroom huge bed, lots of wardrobe space. Parts of the hotel around pool areas are very busy with lots of families but what is good you can find a quiet area on the lawns to relax. The food and service is fantastic, first class presentation for buffet restaurants. Once again you can find a quiet place to have breakfast without children i.e the White Orchid without getting mowed down with young children running around and using scooters which is a bit scary, we experienced this in the Fontana the first morning. We have so far eaten at the Captains Bar, White Orchid and La Traviata for evening dining all were fantastic, all the staff are very attentive and polite, they do not always have an easy time certain nationalities can be very rude and demanding. The grounds are picturesque, sun loungers very comfortable, the new drinks bar just opened was a great addition. We have settled in and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai