We have just returned from the Palm Tree Court Hotel in Dubai, we went there to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary. We stayed on an all inclusive basis, checking in was a breeze and we were upgraded to the Residence suites which was very nice.(Thank you!). The staff were all very attentive, polite and helpful and could not be faulted in anyway. The suite was immaculate, comfortable and had a lovely balcony overlooking the beach and green grass. We had a problem with the air conditioning but this was fixed within 30 minutes of making the call to reception. The Residence is the furthest away, and is a short walk to the restaurants and main lobby, we enjoyed the walk at breakfast passing through the immaculate gardens, bridges, fountains, waterfalls and peacocks! The food was amazing wether eating in the themed restaurants or buffet with a selection that would suit anyones taste. We would recommend the all inclusive package as this covers everything the drinks are all top quality and international brands not the usual house beers and wines. The hotel is outside Dubai and is about 25 - 40 minute drive on the free shuttle bus, which offers an excellent service, we got a taxi back once from the Emirates Mall one night which cost 100 dirham, about £18. We liked the fact that we could get into the main city and see all the sites, but could also relax in a beautiful setting without skyscrapers spoiling the view. If your planning to go into Dubai everyday it is probably not the best choice, but if like us you wanted a lovely balance of a peaceful resort coupled with two or three visits into Dubai it is perfect. Do not be put off by any of the negative reviews, we loved it and it deserves its 5 star rating, well done Palm Tree Court and thank you for a lovely holiday, we will see you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai