We have just returned from a wonderful 10 day break at Palm Tree Court (part of Jebel Ali Hotel) over the New Year period. We were in a room in one of the new blocks which was spacious, clean, had incredibly comfortable beds and a lovely view of the garden so the children could run around.
Our booking was all inclusive and we really felt we made the most the resort had to offer dining in Shooters (great steak), La Fontana and several times in The White Orchid which was by far the best restaurant. The restaurant situated on the boat was a disappointment and we would not return.
Facilities were excellent, gym basic but fine and my husband enjoyed the golf and squash. The spa was also superb, although slightly dated the quality of service and therapists is extremely high.
Our children aged 3 and 4 years used the kids club most mornings and a couple of evenings which allowed us to enjoy dinners with friends uninterrupted. The nanny's in the club are superb and made special efforts to entertain the children with face painting, trips to the petting farm, sandcastle competitions and discos. I would highly recommend.
My only gripes are as follows:
The service falls short of several other five star hotels we have stayed in. Reception staff were inept and without doubt need further training. It took one member of staff three days to book a restaurant for us! Bar staff at the beach bar were also poor I think mainly due to being understaffed as this was the busiest bar.
The booking of restaurants was a real headache and if you are travelling at peak time as we were then I would highly recommend booking in advance to save the stress once you are meant to be relaxing on your holiday!
Many of the sunbeds are taken early in the morning so it is difficult to find space around the main pools if you are arriving slightly later. This does not seem to be policed very well.
Overall we had a really terrific time and are looking seriously at returning for a second time this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai