“Very Good Hotel”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #34 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel is complete in all terms with beautiful view of Sea, very well done room interior, amazing food & excellent service. Peacocks & beautiful birds just adds on to it. When we were there, hotel was quite occupied, so pools were too crowded. Staff should be availble all the time near the pool, we thought hotel lacked in that. Otherwise it was a nice stay for us.

Room Tip: Take room in the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear Sushmita I,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa.

I was pleased to read that that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities and service, as well as the selection and quality of food that were served in our restaurants.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

There are newer reviews for JA Palm Tree Court

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Quite simply the best hotel and resort I have ever stayed in. The friendliest staff, beautiful grounds and absolutely first class accommodation. Great selection of restaurants and lovely food.

Special thanks must go to Islam in the Jasmine Lounge who always makes us so welcome and cannot do enough to make our stay perfect.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lesley08_12
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Dear Lesley08_12

I was pleased to read that you chose to stay with us, and that you found it to be the best hotel and resort that you have ever stayed in!

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Special thanks to depandra at the Ankor and captain bar. Really loved the hotel top notch.Just didn't really like Dubai.What I mean is I missed banter on the beach with the sellers ,beach bars and so on.getting a cheap beer and buying toot.Got a bit board of the same old same old.
Don't pay extra for the lower floor rooms unless you tend on staying around your room and making the most of it as it costs a lot more.Food was super in every restaurant especially the sports bar soooo cool there.loved the boat trip we done this 2 times.great all inclusive deal everything is included.Thanks to everyone there who made our holiday so special.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for the lower rooms unless you make the most of them.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank margaret c
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Dear margaret c,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa.

It was a pleasure to read your comments on the resort, in particular about the All Inclusive package, the facilities available at the resort and the associate whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with him.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in the future.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

One day back in the UK and looking forward to the next visit.
Been going to Jebel Ali for many years now was the best in Dubai 20 + years ago and still the best resort, for that total allround holiday.
You can do as much and as little as you like.
You will be invited to do all sorts of things,but not pushed in anyway.
I would urge you to say yes and enjoy meeting all kinds of people from all around the world.
Great staff,always a smile,noththing to much.
Food well above what you would exspect from a hotel.
A+ all round.

Room Tip: Sea views a must for us,but the whole outlook is is a treat.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Marion W
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Dear Marion W,

As a regular visitor to the resort, it was a pleasure to read your review, and I happy to know that you are already looking forward to your next visit with us!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, whom you have mentioned are always smiling and attentive.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Our 4th visit over the years,and probably the last. Now the resort is all-inc, it's obviously a lot busier, and I think standards have slipped. From not getting our room of choice, to beeing refused entry to the Buffett restaurant on our 1st night for not wearing long trousers, but a smart pair of tailored shorts, only to return with a long pair of trs, to find guests dining in shorts. Not what I expect from a 5 star resort. Absolutely no consistency. Then we had the dis-pleasure of witnessing drunken behaviour from a large group of people who were on a 4 day corporate jolly. Not the holiday experience we were hoping to have. On the positive side, the resort is kept very clean, the food in all the restaurants is of a very high standard, especially The White Orchid, and mst of the staff are very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NickyboyLondon
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear NickyboyLondon,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

As a returning guest to the resort, I was most disappointed to read that you feel this maybe your last visit. I was sorry to read that we have failed to meet your expectations, and I would welcome you to contact me directly so that I can address your concerns further. I can be contacted at Generalmanager.JAGRS@jaihotels.com

Despite the above, I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the cleanliness of the resort, the quality of the food and also the friendliness of the associates.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to hearing from you .

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We have just returned from our second holiday at the Palm Tree Court. We had a wonderful time first time and didn't think it could be beaten. However,it was just as good if not better! The all inclusive package is fantastic as the food is really really gorgeous. The restaurants are all great. We especially liked the captain's bar and the Italian. The service is exceptional throughout the resort. Everybody smiles at you. I would like to make special mention of Anish behind the pool bar at the Palm Tree Court. He was incredibly efficient and friendly. Please pass on my high praise to him. He is a credit to the hotel. Cannot fault this hotel. Wonderful food service surroundings......it has it all. As long as the prices do not go up then we would love to return for a third visit next year.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank ruth54076
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Dear ruth54076.

As a returning guest it was a pleasure to read your feedback, and it was great to read that you enjoyed your vacation as much as the first time, if not better!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the All Inclusive package, which you have mentioned the quality of the food being very good as well as the selection of restaurants available. It was also a pleasure to read your praise for the friendliness of the associates, and I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This was our 4th visit to Dubai and me my husband and 11 year old son decided to book allinclusive at Palm Tree Court Dubai. A week before we went we were informed that Palm Tree Court was closing for refurbishment and that we were being transfered to Jebel Ali Hotel for 4 nights. We stayed at Palm tree court for 3 nights the rooms were very large and spacious with everything you could wish for. We stayed in room 291 which was a small walk through lovely gardens and waterfalls to the pool and restraunt areas. All of which were fantastic great choices in the restraunts, tip make all your meal reservations on the first day, you can change them later if you wish. We stayed on the 5th floor in Jebel Ali which had 2 rooms and a bathroom all of which were beautifully decorated and comfy. All the staff could not do enough for you always happy to help. We really enjoyed this holiday and it was great value for money we will defernately be returning next year.

Room Tip: Make sure you book on the allinclusive package it is great value for money.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank JanBillinge
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear JanBillinge,

It was a pleasure to read your very detailed review, and I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities and the lovely gardens. I was also extremely pleased with your comments regarding the comfort of the rooms.

I was very happy to read that you had an amazing vacation, and that you will be returning in the future. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the service and choice of food which you have mentioned was fantastic.

You have also kindly mentioned that our associates were always happy to help, which I would like to thank you for, and I will ensure your compliments are passed on to them.

Yours sincerely