“very nice hotel, we'd come back...”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #31 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 13, 2011

it's a bit far away from the center, but we didnt mind, as there were shuttles to malls and other point of interest..
we had the all incl version, i'd recommend it! we could eat / drink everything we wanted à la carte ( except for champagne).. very good deal.. !!
food was good .. especially the asian restaurant !
rooms were very spacious, huge bed, balcony and a very spacious bathroom.
nice and clean beach.. very peaceful atmosphere, nice pools .. we only stayed at the beach though.
and right next t hotel is the seaplane (air)port, from wher eu can take sightseeing flights! very impressive!

Room Tip: beachfront! ;-) very nice wiew
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank michiweck1
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Dear michiweck1,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the flexibility and selection available on the All Inclusive package. I would also like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort, in particular the rooms and the beach.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future.

Fredrik Reinisch

Write a ReviewReviews (3,298)

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Jebel Ali is a text book case for all hotels and resorts on just getting it right. They have made sure that guests from the point of checkin to departure are treated royally - you really feel you are on holiday! The whole resort is spotless and very well taken care off, the beach and pools are straight from your fantasy dream!! Management and supervision 100%.
The food, well choice, quality and presentation - all excellent. In short 10 out of ten, we'd recommend it to anyone and we look forward to our return!

6  Thank happytravellers2011

Dear happytravellers2011,

I would like to thank you for your extremely positive words in relation to the resort, its facilities and the associates who looked after you during your stay.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

We had a wonderful trip here with our children.
Staff were amazingly friendly, food was exceptional and service outstanding.
We will be returning!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Rainbowfamily
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Stayed at this hotel in may 2011 for a week and its safe to say the best holiday ive ever had.
Lovely setting and place with beautiful gardens and streams flowing through the staff are very helpful and all stop what they are doing to say hello and greet you even the garden workers. Staying at the hotel all inclusive is a must you can simply just get food or drinks when you want wherever you want. The marina a five minute walk along from the hotel is beautiful which is located next to the sports bar which is a beautiful setting with a wide range of sports available including nine hole golf, squash, table tennis, badminton, a well fitted gym and lots of game tables eg table football pool,and snooker and all free off charge. The rooms are breathtaking the beds are huge you could easily fit 4 in one off there doubles. The balconys are equip with chairs a table and sunloungers so sitting there on a night is a pleasure watching the sun go down. Ive stayed at the Atlantis and the Jumeriah Beach when visiting Dubai before but recomend this hotel over both off them easily !

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Patrick H
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2011

Dear Patrick H,

I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities and the associates who looked after you during your stay.

I was also pleased to read that you enjoyed the All Inclusive package, and the flexibility that it offers.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

I stayed at the Palm Tree Court in July for 10 days with my young daughter.
Our whole experience was really great!
The staff were attentive and polite,the rooms were a lovely size and spotlessly clean.

The food...Well what can I say......TOTALLY DELICIOUS!
And so much choice,I cant praise the chefs enough.
We took the all inclusive package and I would highly recommend it.

The shuttle bus service was very helpful to have, and had regular departures.

The stables were all air conditioned! Lucky horses..My daughter had some great lessons there,and a trip with the horse into the sea to swim..wow!! What a memory that will always be.
The kids club however seemed only to cater well for younger kids,my daughter did not see any older ones in there at any point, so this do not allow me to have any free time without her during the stay as I am a single parent.

The spa was gorgeous,and treatments very good BUT the staff TOTALLY PUSHED TO SELL PRODUCTS straight after you came out of the treatment room to relax..Not good at all.
I always buy products off my own accord, but not when pushed in this manner.
The actually added things to an invoice I did not even ask for,Luckily I noticed it and questioned the therapist,she took it off!
Very offensive as they were not cheap things to buy.
It put me off after this happened on 3 occasions in a row,I cancelled the 4th treatment just because of this.

Everything else was super,staff could not be kinder or more helpful and the facilities were of a great standard.

I cant wait to return again....

Missing the meals dreadfully!!!

I have no hesitation in recommending the palm tree court to anybody,well worth every penny!

Room Tip: ground floor sea view room
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank jakepert

Dear jakepert,

It was a pleasure to read your review following your recent stay at the resort, and I would like to thank you for your compliments in relation to the food that you enjoyed on the All Inclusive package.

You have kindly mentioned that you enjoyed the Spa and the treatments; however I was most disappointed to read your comments in relations to the way that the products were sold to you. I would like to extend my apologies if this made you feel uncomfortable in any way, and I can assure you that I will personally look in to the matter.

I would like to also thank you for your kind words in relation to the stables, and the friendliness of the associates, who looked after you during your stay.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Yes we all know that the Jebel Ali is one of the oldest hotels around and let's face it the building is pretty horrific when compared to the more modern iconic hotels in Dubai. So how might you ask does this hotel manage not only to come out top time after time but also offer a true resort experience. The staff here are genuine and are led by an excellent experienced management team. The hotel was built at a time when land was more readily available and so the staff facilities allowed for better sharing facilities, tennis court, great canteen and they are even allowed to swim in the beach next door after working hours. The result: Happy staff = better service = happy guests. If only some of the other hotels in Dubai could follow this. In respect of the resort and what it can offer please read some of the other reviews which all complement our thoughts!

1  Thank JJCDubai
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2011

Dear JJCDubai,

It was a pleasure to read your review following your recent stay at the resort. I would like to thank you for your compliments in relation to the associates, who looked after you during your stay, and as you have mentioned they do make all the difference!

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Having just returned from a 10-day all-inclusive break at the Palm Tree Court, the family are disappointed with only one thing - having to leave!!
The Hotel organised a car to collect us from the airport and arriving in the early hours of the morning everything was prepared for an easy check-in and straight to bed, thanks to the excellent Cyreel on reception. Next morning provided the first opportunity to explore the fantastic setting - lovely, well maintained grounds leading to the white sandy beach and the warm, calm sea.
The first breakfast in the Fontana buffet raised some early concerns, there was only one other table occupied and the hot food was cold. This was to prove our only visit to the Fontana as we quickly learned that the real gems for food and service lay elsewhere. We had lunch at the beach-front Captain's Bar every day, the quality of food is excellent and the service impeccable. There was always the welcoming face of Chamila who couldn't do enough for everyone, helping the kids to settle and keeping a steady supply of drinks as soon as our glasses emptied. Evening meals were mainly taken at the White Orchid, La Traviata and Shooters, all three of these offer superb quality food and service to match. If buffet style is your preference the Ibn Majed is very good in the evenings and a much better breakfast option than the previously mentioned Fontana.
All three pools are excellent, of good size with attentive life guards and ample sun loungers. Two of them have swim-up bars offering brand soft drinks (Coke, 7-Up etc), ice cream (Haagen Daas) and delicious milk shakes.
Activities are plentiful and praise must go to Fernando and his team who are always on hand with a smiling face. My son wanted to try snorkelling which is not an organised activity but Fernando was only too happy to personally take him out for 30 minutes and wouldn't hear of charging.
Our room was excellent and well supported by quality cleaning and turn-down service. Whilst we were there some work was going on around us to upgrade the rooms but it caused no inconvenience and frankly I was astonished because they are already of such a high standard.
I strongly recommend the all-inclusive option, it provides great value in terms of food and drink. It was so good that we only left the resort once to venture into downtown Dubai and even then all voted to dash back in time for dinner.
Before booking the Jebal Ali I spent a lot of time researching the vast number of hotels in Dubai, whilst returning to the airport we passed many of the alternatives we considered and it was so clear that we had made the right choice in terms of location and setting.
The biggest compliment I can offer is that of all the guests we spoke to most were annual visitors who wouldn't even consider anywhere else in Dubai.
Many thanks to all of the staff in the resort and see you next year.

4  Thank El_Torro_Fag

Dear El_Torro_Fag,

It was a pleasure to read your very detailed review, following your recent vacation at the resort on the All Inclusive package. I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, quality of food and also the associates who looked after during your stay.

For the associates whom you have named personally, I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.