“My favourite hotel in DXB for leisure and private travels”
Review of Park Hyatt Dubai

Park Hyatt Dubai
Ranked #8 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Zug, Switzerland
“My favourite hotel in DXB for leisure and private travels”
Reviewed November 11, 2010

Even beside the fact that I stayed for business reasons in this hotel, I'd recommend this as a hotel for leisure and vacation. The location is in close distance to the airport, around 10min only. The unique point about the hotel is that location close to the Creek river with nice views on the river - embedded ina green area including the golf course. A relaxing green are in Dubai. The hotel is build flat with a lot of gardens sourrounding the building, nice pool area and cosy places to sit outside. My hotel room had an excellent vie from the terrace to the Creek river and Burj Kalifa, a stunning bathroom with rainshower, free-standing bath tub and plenty of space. Every day I got complementary fruits and water. Compared w/ other *****hotels the room service was outstanding. Whenever I entered my room, my "mess" was cleaned and all clothes "flying around" have been folded or put on a hanger. The atmosphere in the late evbening was very romantic, the dimmed the light to a minimum and all public aisles have been illuminated by big candles. Free valet parking is also convenient.

No much to dislike except for
- Exra charge for breakfast is high (120 AED)
- No WiFi in the room available, in public areas you have to pay extra charge for Wifi

For my next stay in DXB I'd go again for the PArk Hyatt

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
PWrightDubai, Manager at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this review, November 13, 2010
Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. Indeed your comments and ratings go along way in promoting our hotel and we are very grateful for this and for your recognition.

Furthermore, thank you for the constructive points you have given and I am pleased to let you know that we are currently in negotiations with our third party internet providers to convert our hotel entirely to Wi-Fi. We hope to have commenced work on this within the first quarter of 2011.

Thank you for recognising the attentiveness and service of our team and I will make sure that you comments are shared throughout the hotel.

We look forward to the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kilmartin, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I am currently in my wonderful room at the Park Hyatt in Dubai and can only say it's fantastic. Staff are attentive, friendly and helpful. The bedroom is out of this world with many small details which serve to make the stay easy. Bed linen is the softest I have encountered, hot coffee being brought to the room each morning, the fabulous towels (HOW many for one person??) and so on and so on....

My experience is an excellent one. Will certainly be back here and recommend this hotel to anyone who asks.

• Stayed November 2010
1 Thank Gers26
PWrightDubai, Manager at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this review, November 11, 2010
Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai

I would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on trip advisor and if you are still in the hotel when you receive this message, then please do contact me via the hotel operator as I would sincerely like to meet you and thank you in person. If in fact you have already departed then please do let me know when you are returning so I can do the same.

Thank you for recognising the attentiveness and friendliness of our team and I will make sure that you comments are shared throughout the hotel. All the positive ratings you also gave us on Trip Advisor are greatly appreciated nd I hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 20, 2010

We had seen this hotel last time we stayed in Dubai 3 years ago and wanted to stay there! We've just got back and the hotel was everything we expected-and more. It was so restful, the rooms were very spacious, all had a Creek view and they had almost everything we needed( take a travel kettle as room service for tea and coffee was expensive-same for drinks so get duty-free). We arrived after an overnight flight and were checked-in to our room straight away-pick a 5th floor room if possible for the best views. All of the staff were friendly and helpful( although the concierge's team could be a bit slow at times), all of the restaurants were excellent (we tried them all) and the pool area fab. We were lucky as there were no kids around so it was very peaceful. The hotel and gardens were lovely during the day and magical at night with the subtle lighting and candles.
We'll definitely go back-sooner rather than later!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
PWrightDubai, Manager at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this review, October 21, 2010
Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

I was extremely happy to read that after a 3 year wait, your stay with us was everything you expected and more. We are sincerely thrilled to have done so, as one of our key service objectives is to exceed the expectations of our guests!

I was also very happy to learn that you found our staff helpful and friendly, as it is this type of service which truly sets apart hotels in todays competitive landscape, and thank you for the honest comments on our concierge team, I will most certainly challenge them to improve on their response times. I am also glad that you enjoyed our selection of restaurants, the pool and gardens of the hotel and please feel rest assured I will share your feedback with the entire hotel team.

Finally, I would like to thank you for all the positive ratings you also gave us on Trip Advisor and I hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

london
Reviewed October 18, 2010

We came here on the way home from the Singapore Grand Prix for a bit of rest and relaxation - oh what a perfect choice we made; room and bathroom were so quiet (balcony overlooking the creek); the food in the Arabesque restaurant is without doubt the best hotel food we have ever had - there was no point going anywhere else for 'local' (lebanese / middle Eastern) food as it was all there : more fresh meze than we could eat; freshly cooked meat and fish - staff were so attentive; they noticed I was cold with the air conditioning one evening and when I got back to my seat had provided a shawl. The only drawback was the price of the drinks - but that is Dubai-wide, not just the hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bubb1es
Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some very constructive feedback on our hotel through the Hyatt On-Line Guest Satisfaction Survey. It is only through this type of feedback that we are able to critically assess our performance and understand the required areas of improvement. We are very grateful that you chose Park Hyatt for your stay in Dubai.

I was thrilled to learn that you found our hotel such a peaceful sanctuary and that you found the service from our team so attentive. Furthermore, I am so glad you found the food in Cafe Arabesque so enjoyable and that it impressed you, as indeed our goal is to provide a very authentic Arabic dining experience.

I would like to thank you for all the positive ratings you also gave us on trip advisor and I hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Middlesbrough
Reviewed October 11, 2010

lovely hotel with good staff. excellent pool and outdoor seating areas if its not too hot to use them! Cafe arabesque serves a good breakfast and a great evening buffet with plenty of choice of local salads, rice dishes, meats etc. rooms very clean with great facilities. good choice.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HellyMbro
PWrightDubai, Manager at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this review, October 13, 2010
Dear Reviewer

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel and for the special recognition of Cafe Arabesque and the "Good Staff", you feel we have. Indeed we are very fortunate to have such friendly and committed staff to ensure our guests experience authentic hospitality. Furthermore, thank you for rating us highly on Trip Adviosr, as it is a very important reference tool for many travellers these days, so your comments really do mean a lot.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I stayed in this hotel numerous times (around 20 times), and the service could never have been better than there.
I tried quite a few Park Hyatt in the world (Hamburg, Tokyo,...) , but even if the other were really excellents, this one is even better.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank SebD_UAE
Dear Reviewer

Thank, you so much for taking the time to post a review of us on Trip Advisor. I was sincerely thrilled to read your posting and to see that you rate us so highly. Trip Adviosr, has become a very important reference tool for many travellers these days, so your comments really do mean a lot.

I see that you have stayed with us a number of times, and I please ask that you make yourself known to me on your next visit so I can thank you in person.

Once again thank you for your review of Park Hyatt Dubai and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

LAX
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I just recently stayed here for 2nts following a 3wk trip thru the mideast and it was the perfect choice for ending my trip on a relaxing note. The hotel is much more beautiful than the website even shows and the pool/spa is a wonderful oasis with attentive service and a gorgeous setting-love the jacuzzi within the pool. The service throughout the hotel is excellent and my only complaint is the wifi charge for use even in public spaces.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank moremiles
PWrightDubai, Manager at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this review, October 8, 2010
I was delighted to read your posting and very happy to learn that you felt we were the perfect choice of hotel to end your 3 week trip through the Middle East. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review and rate us so highly on Trip Adviosr, as it is a very important reference tool for many travellers these days, so your comments really do mean a lot.

Thank you for recognising the service in the hotel, in a city like Dubai where there are so many wonderful hotels, it is the personalised service that guests receive which truly set them apart, so i am glad that we were able to get it right for you. Your comments on the Wi-Fi are duly noted and we are currently reviewing our internet services throughout the hotel and determining the best way forward and it is fair to say that free Wi-Fi everywhere is indeed quickly becoming a benchmark for 5-star hotels.