“Peaceful, luxurious and well-priced”
Review of Park Hyatt Dubai

Park Hyatt Dubai
Ranked #9 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

One of the best experiences in Dubai. Peaceful surroundings, super professional staff especially front desk personnel, Mona.
And affordable and under-priced compared to big-named hotels such as Al Qasr and Atlantis palm (both major disappointments).

Room Service Food is fresh, tasty and served hot.
The pool is a master piece of tranquilly. A true oasis in the desert.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank sunsandworshiper
RogerSaad, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear sunsandworshiper,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor.

Thank you for recognizing the hotel’s serene atmosphere, our professional staff, food and our stunning pool. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel and among our team.

Please contact me directly at roger.saad@hyatt.com before your next stay at Park Hyatt Dubai, as I would like to take the opportunity to meet you personally and thank you for your encouraging comments.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (2,228)

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Flawless. Food is amazing. Very diversified cuisines and tastes so genuine and delicious. Such a beautiful room with great toiletries and spectacular views. Always make sure to ask upgrades, which would be possibly offered upon availability. Three couples I met in swimming pool got upgraded to a suite room and invited me to the party in their room. Free alcohols (Dubai is notorious for high liquor tax. Free alcohols means a great deal). Such a big resort, so you end up walking around so much. Easy to get lost. Front desk is very professional and welcoming, but overall service level never reaches to its infrastructure level. Location is a bit of bummer but there's a free shuttle to near tube station. Taxi isn't expensive either. Gym is spacious and professionally managed but not perfectly equipped. I will come back here with a family.

Room Tip: Ask for upgrade. Always ask for higher floor. Can be quite noisy in bar areas
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank B J

Dear B J,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

Thank you very much for your kind words about our property! We truly appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share this with us.

It is always rewarding to hear that our valued guests enjoy their stay and that our lovely rooms with great views, our competent staff, the hotel’s interior and gym are recognized and appreciated.

Please contact me at roger.saad@hyatt.com prior to your next stay with us, so that I can personally thank you.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The Park Hyatt Dubai is an excellent hotel for business and pleasure. I requested an early check-in, which was not only honored, but I was upgraded to a Terrace Suite. I have stayed in a lot of hotels in Dubai, and several suites in those hotels, but this was by far the nicest room I have stayed in. It was spacious, comfortable, and stylishly designed. Although it was quite a long walk from the lobby and only entrance to the hotel, everything else was great. In addition to the room, I the hotel is very nice and relaxing. After a day of meetings, it is nice to unwind, which is difficult in a very busy hotel. The Park Hyatt does not feel busy at all and there are always staff available to attend to your every need, wheter it be a drink, a haircut, or a towel at the pool. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Dubai.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jordan S

Dear Jordan S,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognizing our lovely, stylish and spacious Terrace Suite, the hotel’s over all atmosphere and our accommodating and attentive staff. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel and among our team. The positive ratings you gave us in Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed two nights in a Park Suite in early May. I arrived around 7am and the hotel allowed me to use the spa and relax until my room was ready. The suite was on the ground floor and was probably the furthest room from the lobby, but it was extremely private and quiet. The front desk staff at the Park Hyatt are amazing. As a Hyatt Diamond member I receive breakfast in the lounge free, but had an early departure on my second day and the front desk staff arranged to have breakfast sent to the room! The suite had a great view of the creek and the mini bar was included in the rate and restocked daily.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Astroph

Dear Astroph,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

Thank you for submitting your review and for choosing to stay with us on your recent stopover to Dubai. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our lovely rooms with great views, the services of Amara Spa and the hotel’s serene atmosphere.

We are delighted that you have recognized our staff and the great service you have experienced. I will ensure that your wonderful message is shared with the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Dubai!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I come to this hotel every time I am here in Dubai. This time I got a great room with a private sauna. I really appreciated it.
I like the Park Hyatt because of the great rooms, nice view of the see and a lot of greenery. The gym and the pool are excellent.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Paoloc0211

Dear Paoloc0211,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

Thank you for always choosing us every time you visit Dubai and for your kind words about our property. We truly appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share this with us.

It is always rewarding to hear that our valued guests enjoy their stay and that our very unique Spa room, the hotel’s landscape as well as our gym and pool are recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is very luxurious, rooms are beautifully appointed and the staff are extremely attentive. Would definitely stay here again. Close to the airport, good location. Away from the hustle and bustle, yet only a quick cab ride into the malls, etc. Lovely outlook over the marina and golf course. Restaurant & casual lunch dining area are excellent. Room service meal quality is also excellent and it arrives hot! Great place to stay in Dubai.

Room Tip: We stayed in a superior room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim28032014

Dear Kim28032014,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor.

Thank you for recognizing our luxurious rooms with stunning views, the hotel’s good location, our restaurants and attentive staff. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I was only for a brief visit in Dubai. I always wanted to try Park Hyatt having stayed at Westin, Shangrila and other options in Dubai. I am somewhat disappointed with this hotel although nothing terrible terrible happened. It was a plain stay without any wow effect which you might expect from the level of park Hyatt hotels worldwide.

Location is good for airport - early or later arrival and departures which are common for Dubai will be easier for you from this place. (5-7 min of a car ride)

The rooms were quite big and I enjoyed nice view, breakfast was lovely and service was smooth. Something else was missing, something that would not make you come back...

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
RogerSaad, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Dmitryvulkan,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

Thank you for submitting your review and for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Dubai. We are happy to hear that you have recognized our good location, rooms with great views, food and service.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel and to have the chance to “wow” you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Dubai!