“Very special”

Ranked #9 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Hong Kong, China
“Very special”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is a great hotel. The property is stunning. Very peaceful as it is in its own grounds. Tremendous service - intelligent, thoughtful staff were to a person terrific. Great restaurants and food. All round, very very impressive.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Samesamela
AngelaChristo, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this review, November 20, 2013

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's atmosphere, food & beverage selection as well as the attentiveness and friendliness of our team. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Please contact me directly at angela.christodoulopoulou@hyatt.com before your next stay at Park Hyatt Dubai, as I would like to take the opportunity to meet you personally and thank you for your encouraging comments.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dallas, TX
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed at Park Hyatt for one day this past weekend and was very impressed with the property. As a diamond member, I have stayed at a lot of hyatt properties and this is one of the best. The best part of this hotel is that it is really quiet and peaceful. So different from the busyness of Dubai! If you want to relax, this is the place to be. They have a very nice pool, it's not as big as the pool at the park hyatt goa but it is still pretty amazing. The service at the pool was also very nice. I had a nice virgin mojito (it was a dry day in dubai...)

The staff upgraded me to a deluxe room with a great view of the marina. I had mentioned that it was my dad's birthday and they brought a complimentary cake as well as a bottle of wine. That was much appreciated!!

The service was pretty good but one person really made the trip. Her name was Remina. She was extremely nice and went above and beyond to ensure that our family had a great stay! I would definitely recommend the Park Hyatt for a fun and relaxing stay.

Also - make sure to check out the thai restaurant. The food was amaazing!

Room Tip: Pick one close to reception...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's overall atmosphere, food & beverage outlets, as well as the attentiveness and friendliness of our team. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Dubai
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful location,excellent , polite and helpful people, the manager and his staff are to be congratulated on their hotel.It is very difficult for us to remember a hotel that comes any near close to here.
Friday brunch, is not to be missed !.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anthony T

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's food & beverage selection as well as the attentiveness and friendliness of our team. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I had such a wonderful stay I almost cried when checking out! The Hotel and staff are faultless.
We were lucky enough to get an upgrade to a beautiful room overlooking the marina, perfect for watching the evening sunset.
The Friday Brunch in the Traiteur is a MUST.
The Pool area is so relaxing and the staff very attentive.
I am already planning to return next year!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Julia B

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's room product and food & beverage selection as well as the attentiveness and friendliness of our team. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Minneapolis
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is simply beautiful with oasis like grounds that make you instantly forget the hustle and bustle of Dubai. Whether for a brief retreat or a more lengthy hideaway, look no further for relaxation and pampering.
The staff treat you like gold and the food/bar/shisha scene is so great you don't need to leave into the city, but, if you do it's a 10 minute taxi ride to the heart of Deira or Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa.

Can't say anything else. It's simply that good. I'm wasn't a Hyatt rewards member, but this place inspired me to join. Wow.

• Stayed November 2013
AngelaChristo, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this review, November 4, 2013

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's overall atmosphere, location and food & beverage selection as well as the attentiveness and friendliness of our team. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have been living in the Park Hyatt hotel for the last few years (don't ask why, I am the suitcase guy). I know the place in and out.
My verdict: If you are looking for a genuine five star hotel in Dubai, this is it! Impeccable service, helpful staff, great food selection, and very well maintained facilities - and all of that in a quiet location in the Deira area, the "real" Dubai. In close proximity to the airport.
A traditional Hyatt experience in fast growing Dubai - you won't be disappointed!
If you have any questions, shoot me a line.

Room Tip: I like both the balcony and the ground floor "lawn" rooms. Any room will be just fine.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank CalFlyer

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's room product, facilities and food & beverage selection as well as the attentiveness and friendliness of our team. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

York, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This hotel is the best hotel I've stayed at in Dubai!

The hotel is very big and is arranged like a maze and so you may end up lost but apart from that, everything is perfect. Great big rooms, amazing bathroom, lovely views.

The company I worked for held an event here on one evening and we had a great experience of welcoming guests to the outside terrace with the Dubai Skyline as the backdrop.

Definitely worth staying here if you want a luxury experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognising Park Hyatt's room product and food & beverage selection. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.