WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #67 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Amman, Jordan
“21st Anniversary ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed three nights in the Club Rotana King room to celebrate our 21st anniversary. Absolutely fabulous service. The hotel organised a bouquet of yellow roses for my wife to be in the room when we arrived, with complimentary chocolate mousse cake and fruits. Every evening is complimentary high tea with delicious cakes and warmed scones, then complimentary drinks and canapés in the executive lounge on the 14th floor. They even provided another complimentary mousse cake on the day of our anniversary. Included was also a complimentary chauffer driven return to the airport at the end of our stay. The hotel was superb in its location! Only a brief walk across the road to Dubai Mall and the metro. The staff were incredibly attentive, rooms were clean and the decor very well appointed. The only criticism I have is that the breakfast was fairly simple, but satisfying and the noise from the road was noticeable but not intrusive. The bed was fairly firm, but very comfortable and the room service was excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to any of my friends or family that wanted a delightful, caring and comfortable place to stay that was so handy to Dubai Mall and the metro and Burj Khalifa! Excellent!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Shaun C
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Shaun,

I am very pleased to read your positive review from your recent stay with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai on your special
occasion of your 21st wedding anniversary.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and recommend our hotel on TripAdvisor.

With delight I read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service and I am glad that we made your special stay a memorable one.

Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

I do hope you will return to Dubai in the near future and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Al Murooj Rotana.

Executive Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (293)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel.Great location, great staff and fantastic room. Breakfast inthe upstairs lounge was nice with an interesting but good choice. My only criticism of this property is the lack of free wifi in the room which is almost a necessity these days. However, this is not a deal breaker and would recommend to others

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Steve N
Dear Mr. Steve,

I am very pleased to read your positive review from your recent stay with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommend our hotel on TripAdvisor.

With delight I read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service.
which you have experienced during your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Al Murooj Rotana in the near future we remain with

Kind regards,

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Myself, my wife and my daughter had the pleasure of staying in the Al Murooj Rotana in Dubai, alas for only two nights. We couldn't have been looked after any better than we were. We were checked in by Karim (from Alexandria in Egypt) who couldn't have possibly have done more for us - he very kindly gave us an upgrade to a junior suite! The staff were most helpful in everything asked of them. Well done all and sundry!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank Anthony M
Dear Mr. Anthony,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your recent holiday with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.

It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgement of our warm hospitality, exquisite facilities and especially the culinary experience. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Rotana is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Your recognition of Karim from Front Office is highly appreciated. It is always with pride that I personally share with my colleagues such kind praise for their efforts to exceed guests expectations and provide a truly personalized service on all occasions.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences and recommending us on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back to Al Murooj Rotana Dubai in the future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I visited Al Murooj Rotana mid-April and enjoyed our stay. There are positives and negatives about this hotel, please see as listed below:

Positives:

Location
The location is great! It took us 8 minutes to walk across to the Dubai Mall and in the space of 5 days we done this 3 times. The mall is great for eating, shopping and having a general gander.

The service cannot be faulted. We arrived before our check-in time and were given complimentary breakfast. Once our room was ready, we realised the view wasn’t the best so we were moved quickly and with minimal fuss. The service in the lounge was good, though at times slightly inconsistent. When we first arrived, we would be asked what we would like to drink as soon as we entered the lounge, towards the end of our stay we had to ask someone to come over so we could order something.

Things to do
There are many restaurants and bars, so if you don’t feel to go out there are plenty of in house options

Breakfast
A nice varied selection

Negatives:

Wifi
There is no wifi unless you are in the lounge. If you want wifi, it costs a bomb!

Swimming pool
The pictures of the pool area are very misleading. It looks as if there are 3 pools – however there is only 1. It is small and full of kids (great of you have kids, not so great if you are on a couples getaway)

Room service
Food wasn’t great, probably one of the worst lasagne’s we had ever eaten

Overall, I don’t think I would stay here again. Having visited other hotels during our stay in Dubai, I don’t think this one deserves 5 stars. I think it should be a very good 4 star hotel.

1 Thank Parveen N
Dear Mrs. Parveen,

Thank you very much for your very detailed review of your recent holiday with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.

Your valued comments and suggestions are important for us to improve our performance and ensure that all our guests experienced a “Treasured Time”.

I am glad that in general you enjoyed your stay and our service while I have certainly taken good note of your constructive criticism. Please rest assured that I have discussed these points with my Department Heads, and measures are being taken in order to rectify our shortcomings.

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for your valuable feedback. My entire team at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai look forward to welcoming you back to experience our Hotel at its best.

Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

The best location, the best service! Highly recommended, it is very close to Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. The service it offers is of very high quality, and the staff are super-friendly and ready to help with everything.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mrs. Yolanda,

Thank you very much for your very positive review of your recent holiday with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.
I am happy to read about your experience with our hotel facilities and services. Thank you especially for your
praise of our colleagues being “super-friendly” which is highly appreciated and will be certainly shared with all.
It is very pleasing to read how much you have enjoyed your time with us.

look forward to welcoming you back to Al Murooj Rotana Dubai in the future.

Kind regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I am a tripadvisor fan, I travel alot in a year and never book a hotel without reading alot of reviews from the tripadvisor. Of course you should never just read one or two review, you should try to read many to actually see the number added for positive reviews and number added for negative reviews. When I booked at the Al Murooj Rotana after reading alot and I mean alot of reviews I took a decision in booking there for 4nights, April 17th till April 21st. I surely did not regret it. The service is by far a 5star hotel, more like a 7star. I would like to thank every staff at Al Murooj Rotana hotel for making our stay a memorable one. We booked a club room which honestly was worth it. The afternoon tea from 3:30pm till 5:30pm is a must to have. They have many assorted sandwiches and lots of other goods for you to enjoy with your afternoon tea or coffee. And, from 6:00pm till 8:00pm, they have all types of drinks with a light early dinner buffet is what I call it, just amazing!!!
The pool is lovely, good of a size compared with all the other hotels around the area.
We had a massage done and I would like to thank you Mr Hazem, who is in charge of the health and gym at Al Murooj Rotana. To get good services like what the hotel had in a busy time like Easter is rare these days. All in all thank you Al Murooj Rotana staff for making our stay a great great one.

Room Tip: I do advise you booking a club room, it's worth the money...
1 Thank Captainyellowblue
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience from your recent stay with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. It is very special to have our service rated as “7 star”, and I am very grateful to you for this wonderful compliment. Thank you for mentioning especially Mr. Hazem, our Director of Recreation for his outstanding performance. I have shared your appreciation with the entire team, and they all are happy to hear that you had a wonderful holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.

Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

The hotel is well located downtown, next to the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall (walking distance). The rooms are large, clean and nicely furnished. The staff was very friendly at the front desk, the pool and the restaurants. The pool is very nice and has a view on the Burj Khalifa. In short, a very good stay in a nice luxurious hotel.

Dear Valued Traveller,

Your kind comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards
which you have experienced during your stay with us.