Roda Al Murooj
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$413
$342
Jumeirah.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$269
$414
$327
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$272
$1,476
$1,300
Agoda.com
3,010 results
All reviewsdubai mallthe double deckerburj khalifawalking distanceexcellent locationclub roombedroom apartmentvery nice hotelspecial thanksafternoon tearotanawaelpharmacymrbrunchtaxismetro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2011

stayed at murooj rotana for 3 days for a real state transaction. on arrival by 9 pm and tired ,i had a long chek-in and a very unfriendly first contact with the man on desktop. the room was clean,comfortable,quiet and i had a good sleep. on morning i like to have a good breakfast before starting my appointments,and i must say that i had a very bad surprise with a poor,untasteful breakfast. nobody to help or to serve. so i decided to have something on the lobby bar and i had the same bad surprise,poor pastry ,no sandwiches,so i was really angry for my starting day.and i spent the rest of my stay taking breakfast and dinner outside of the hotel.on check out ,i was surprised to have a bill more valuable from my booking on line and they pretend its because of service and city charges???? in conclusion, i will not come back here again, and will not advice the hotel for any of my friends.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Very very comfortable, the service is of Rotana standards meaning excellent, the only thing that was disappointing was the food, I hope they do something about it cz it's a putty that a small thing like that to be a spoiler.

• Stayed: June 2011
HHachem, Manager at Roda Al Murooj, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2011

It was our pleasure to be your host while visting Dubai. We greatly appreciate your feedback in regards to your stay and the food quality. We would very much value if you could contact us at almuooj.hotel@rotana.com to provide us with more details in terms of food and restaurants visited as this would enable us to address shortfalls.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

i stayed in this hotel for five days, i was staying in a flat of 2 bed rooms me and my small family. the hotel is very good regarding the location , the safety and the service.
so i recommand this hotel for families espacilly the ones how want clean, quit hotel.
i have only one recommandation which is about the balcony they should be lock not open. in my case i was worried about my 2 and a half son to open the balcony, so please make sure to lock the balcony for saftey of the kids.
the staff was wonderful and helpful at the same time.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 8 days in the beginning of January. We arrived late at night, and the concierge staff were very helpful with carrying our luggage up to the room.
We had a small room for the first night, but it was not the room we ordered, so the next morning, we informed them of this mistake. They apologized and we were upgraded to probably the most fantastic room I have ever stayed in in my entire life!!!
The private balcony was huge!! (I will enclose photos), and the view from it of the Burj Khalifa was absolutely phenomenal. We were given complimentary slippers and fruitbowls, which were a lovely touch!! The bed was huge, and the room was a more than decent size for 2 people sharing!
The only criticism would be that our room wasn't serviced daily. They missed maybe 3 days of our 8 day stay. Pool is smaller than I would have liked but lovely and pleasant. Just over the road is the Dubai Mall. As long as you wait for the green man crossing the roads you'll be fine, just a very short walk away, don't bother with taxis!
To sum up it was an absolute pleasure to stay here. However if you are staying room only I would advise going elsewhere for food, as it was extremely pricey! But delicious nontheless. Great location, great value, great service. A pleasure to say I've stayed here!

Room Tip: Topfloor with balcony facing pool and Burj Khalifa
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Stayed at the AMR Dubai in July for 2 nights. Stayed at the Club Lounge. Excellent room, nice amenities. The club lounge has free wifi access which was nice, it only stays open till 11 PM though. Ordered food through room service which was great. The channels on TV were limited though, not sure if its because of the region.
Friendly staff at the lounge and at the lobby. Did'nt get a chance to try out any of the in-house restaurants since I was out for most of the day. The breakfast spread in the morning at the club lounge was excellent though.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo