York International Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$173
$123
$272
Hotels.com
$358
$294
Jumeirah.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$228
$189
$366
$249
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$231
$191
$1,225
All reviewsal fahidi metro stationdance barnight lifestrategic locationthe upper floorstop floorclean roomsmetro stopbudget hotelburmeenamall
Reviewed September 12, 2011

It's a nice hotel with friendly staff, but you can stay at a better hotel with their room price.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank MansourAldhlaan
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This was my first official stop over in dubai, I had been many times before but to the closer airport hotels and not into Bur Dubai itself. The hotel itself is very well priced and is in a great location. I was very surprised as to the nightlife there within the hotel, there is a nice nightclub and the service from the front desk was decent. i found the staff to be rather friendly and was surprised as to some reviews to the opposite. I imagine people are as friendly as we are to them. The rooms were spacious, clean, and the bed comfortable. the TV channels were all fuzzy though.......I would stay here again although i would only recomend it to solo travellers or business travellers

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
6  Thank Mikecoss
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Booked this hotel for a few days
Location = Excellent! Khaleed Bin waleed Metro station is very close by and you can get around dubai using the metro, this hotel is on a main busy road full of hustle and bustle! Whilst the Outside of the hotel looks good something you would expect of a 4 star hotel inside was absolutely awful! staff english was broken, rooms was basic tired and looking old with a bit of stains here and there on the bed and walls and bathroom needs dire upgrading.

HOWEVER it gets even worse post 21:00pm its nothing but a pickup joint and a brothel there you will find phillipinos, russian, chinese and eastern europeans all looking for clients, with a lot of pervy men going Hooker shopping in the front as well as in the bar at that time and a typical scene you would see out of a brothel. Yes you will see the odd police car there but they turn a blind eye! Likewise an innocent drink in the bar will make you look as if you are soliciting with clients. I was with my wife and had to literally PROVE we were residents of teh hotel what really infuriated me was they thought my Wife was some sort of hooker which i picked up which really annoyed the hell outta me I was about to lose it with the reception staff, next day i packed up and went!

I would NOT recommend this hotel for Families and couples its a brother at night

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
344  Thank whoimi
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Hi i stayed at this hotel for 4 nights, check inn was quick all done within 5 mins, my room was clean and the staff were very helpful, broken english but tryed thier best. The clubs in the hotel are just too too good, you dont need to leave the hotel at all, i did my business during the day and partied all night, the ladies are just awesome, only thing you cannot take any partners to your room, but that never worried me because the ladies have thier own apartments haha. Music was great, food was ok not my style but hey, woman over food?? WOMAN!!!!!!!!, load music never bothered me although my room was was the 2nd floor because i only get to my room after 5am!!!! i would recommend this hotel to every party animal out there, for sure i'll be back in 2 weeks time, till then Keep it up YORK , you guys just rock..

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
75  Thank FayzHarare_Zimbabwe
Reviewed May 4, 2011

This hotel was beyond awful. I can say, quite literally, that we were the only women who were not making money in the entire hotel. The place was famous amongst the locals for being "downmarket" and full of hookers. When people wince when you tell them where you are staying, you know its bad!

We turned up at 8am from London and were told we couldnt check in until 12pm and they were doing us a favour by not making us wait till 2pm! Eventually they conceeded but i think it was more luck than judgement.

It was FULL of prositutues, and the rest of the clientelle reflect that. Apparently its acceptable to just blatently stare at any woman that is in the hotel if they make the mistake of coming into reception or for breakfast. The breakfast was poor, even the coffee was undrinkable! And it STANK of cigarettes and stale smoke. All in all, an awful hotel.

Room Tip: be above the 5th floor not to hear the club.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends