we stayed here at the end of January for three days from the minute we got out of the taxi and were met by the doorman we were treated extremely well we received a cold drink in reception whilst being booked in by pinky and her colleague who were delightful. We had booked the executive suite which is extremely comfortable large bedroom and sitting room with fridge , microwave mini bar etc.. You will find all the necessary products you need in the bathroom including nail files and toothbrushes and the free bottles of water each day. Staff in the Sherlock Holmes bar are great and so friendly we ate here one evening and food was lovely and very reasonable.they have a really good group on who will play any requests you may have.we enjoyed the breakfast here and again the staff are friendly and very helpful.
we went on the Jeep safari trip which is great fun followed by the barbecue in the sand dunes well worthwhile and had booked a half day sightseeing trip of Dubai which we found very useful as our guide showed us all the sights and the best places to return to in our own time.this saved us time trying to find places of interest and enabled us to get the most out of the break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian hospitality comes alive the moment you enter the portals and step into the distinctive lobby. Warmth meets efficiency as you are made to feel at home instantly. The heritage inspired ambience with cool stone and warm tones of rich wood, invites you to be part of it.Set in the historic heart of Dubai, a stone throw away from the Dubai Creek and the timeless Souk Al Kabeer (Meena Bazar), the award winning Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is a true Arabian themed hotel. Next to Dubai Museum, Ruler’s Court and Diplomatic Enclave, having British Embassy, US and Saudi Consulates as neighbors, hotel and surrounding Bastakiya historic area is so rich in its heritage flavor and cultural elements, you could say it’s been a few centuries in the making.Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is ideally located for all travelers, as it is a brisk stroll to the Metro station, textile and computer market and Bank Street. Dubai Trade Center and Burj Khalifa is a short drive from the hotel as is the fabled Gold Souk, Port Rashid and Dry Docks are all within easy reach. The Dubai International Airport is 6 kilometers away only. With 173 elegantly furnished rooms in traditional Arabic theme including 23 elegantly furnished suites and 41 executive rooms, our central hotel offers all the latest amenities for discerning travelers. A variety of dining and entertainment options as well as conference & banquet with the latest technology are on offer. Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa also offers a fully equipped health & recreation center as well as a Wellness Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Prestigia so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai