We had planned a one week Holiday in Dubai. The welcome at the Hotel was simply great. They took so well care of us, arranged for two wonderful connecting rooms for us where we felt like true Vips.the Manager in person greeted us regularly during our stay and looked after us as if we were their only guests there. Service was impeccable, be it by the Goan Room Boy or their multi national staff at Reception or Restaurants. With all the temptations that Dubai has to offer, we were unable to keep our children from having most of our meals at the Hotel. They truly loved all their Restaurants and their Room Service and found the food to be excellent at all times. Morning Buffet was the main attraction and was stormed by all of us every morning.
Congratulation to the Manager and their wonderful staff and a big Thank You for having made our vacation a perfect one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian hospitality comes alive the moment you enter the portals and step into the distinctive lobby. Warmth meets efficiency as you are made to feel at home instantly. The heritage inspired ambience with cool stone and warm tones of rich wood, invites you to be part of it.Set in the historic heart of Dubai, a stone throw away from the Dubai Creek and the timeless Souk Al Kabeer (Meena Bazar), the award winning Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is a true Arabian themed hotel. Next to Dubai Museum, Ruler’s Court and Diplomatic Enclave, having British Embassy, US and Saudi Consulates as neighbors, hotel and surrounding Bastakiya historic area is so rich in its heritage flavor and cultural elements, you could say it’s been a few centuries in the making.Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is ideally located for all travelers, as it is a brisk stroll to the Metro station, textile and computer market and Bank Street. Dubai Trade Center and Burj Khalifa is a short drive from the hotel as is the fabled Gold Souk, Port Rashid and Dry Docks are all within easy reach. The Dubai International Airport is 6 kilometers away only. With 173 elegantly furnished rooms in traditional Arabic theme including 23 elegantly furnished suites and 41 executive rooms, our central hotel offers all the latest amenities for discerning travelers. A variety of dining and entertainment options as well as conference & banquet with the latest technology are on offer. Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa also offers a fully equipped health & recreation center as well as a Wellness Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai