Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Rush Inn(Dubai)
2,878 results
All reviewsdubai museumsherlock holmes pubtextile soukenglish pubbur dubaicall to prayergrand mosquedubai creekindian restaurantabra stationexecutive roomreal dubaigold and spice souksolder partbreakfast was includedhotel is situatedloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My oh my Dubai is not for the faint hearted, but at least this hotel keeps you on the edge of reality.
Room, service and slippers are all of 4 star service, location across from musuem and mosque, wakens you to the call to prayer.
Catch the hop on off bus across the road if you wish to be whisked into the unbelievable world of shopping and make believe Dubai style!

1  Thank homealonerusty
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Ideal located next to Dubai Museum, the Creek, Bastakiya historic area. We liked the comfortable room in Arabic style decorated.It has been pleasant and quiet. The staff has been very friendly. Breakfast & Dinner in the Bastakiya Restaurant have been excellent. Surely we'll come back whenever we are in Dubai!

1  Thank Chris_cruising
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stunning Hotel in Dubai. this is my first time to come to Dubai. it's just opposite to the Museum. the room that i stay is so Arabic theme and the furniture also match, I like the box for the luggage it's unique & antique i wish it has a historical behind. the staff service is very good. and it's near by the creek. I can see directly to the museum when i had my breakfast. wish I can come back again to this hotel

Room Tip: stay like in my room facing to museum
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Slay M
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Located in Bur Dubai, it's good value in terms of the area, close to the al fahidi metro station. It is rather expensive to have meals at the hotel, but the area is good for shopping etc. don't book any tours withe hotel, u can definitely get it cheaper.

2  Thank Tash1005
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our second time staying here, love the ethnic feel of the hotel, our room spacious and the biggest fruit bowl I've had anywhere! Arrived in the early hours of the morning but the reception staff were efficient and made us feel very welcome, the manager also came out to greet us. Bathrooms need upgrading but sometimes good to have an easy to operate shower!
Excellent Indian restaurant, Mumtaz Mahal, dancers and singers to entertain