Lowest prices for your stay
$57
$71
Agoda.com
$51
Hotels.com$71
Priceline$86
Prestigia.com$89
3,183 results
All reviews dubai museum sherlock holmes pub bur dubai dubai creek indian restaurant meena bazaar executive floor buffet breakfast metro station souks mumtaz arabian
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This lovely hotel in Bur Dubai is such a refreshing change to all the glitz of modern Dubai. I love it, booked directly with the Hotel and it was arranged quickly, with a deal done on the price. It is traditional with such character. The rooms are big and clean, staff friendly and efficient. Nothing is too much trouble, I arrived at 6.15 am and an early check in was done with a smile and a cup of tea. My room overlooked the Dubai Museum's dhow. I had a massage at the spa which was fantastic and just what I needed after a 14 hour flight. We then went up to the Sherlock Holmes bar which is a real English type pubi and great fun and great food. So sad I couldn't stay longer, but will be back again.

Room tip: Overlooking the Museum
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Amanda H
HabibKhan, General Manager at Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and giving an insight into what they can experience while staying with us.

I am glad to know that you had a great stay and was happy about the services and facilities of Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa.

Looking forward to see you again on your next trip and hoping that you will stay with us on a longer visit.

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Very food hotel right at the heart of Dubai.
Opposite Dubai museum. Very polite and helpful staff. Spa service available but expensive.Very Clean and big Room with indoor swimming pool make it even better.
Overall had a very pleasent 5 days stay in June.

Date of stay: June 2012
2  Thank faz s
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Again this hotel remains our favourite now, we stayed on our way to India , staff were excellent, always willing to help and advise, superb breakfast, and good choice of food. I booked via the hotel direct, worked out to be cheaper and was given a greater number options re the room.
The location is brilliant as all tourist sites are easy to access. Will be returning again soon

• Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank TDKToronto
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We are travelers all over the world. We also visited so many hotels but non of these will compare ARABIAN COURTYARD HOTEL. We booked the hotel last January 3, 2013 and stayed for 2 nights. Its a very interesting place with a very cozy and nice ambiance, very relaxing and comfortable big room With very friendly, approachable and helpful staff, especially the FRONT DESK and CONCIERGE who assisted us whenever we are in need. And also HOUSEKEEPING STAFF who always make our room tidy. Upon arrival in this hotel, we had a very warm welcome and a very sweet smile of the receptionist (Pinky) and the Manager (Mr. Mohamad) which makes us feel as if we already visited the hotel so many times. She gave us the room with a very nice view overlooking the famous museum on the Executive Floor and It was really fantastic. We never felt tired that time even if we traveled for 10 hours. The Concierge man (my apology I forgot the name-the slim one) helped us in our big luggage s until we reach the room. The following day, my husband and I planned to visit the tallest building but we doesn't have the idea on how we will get there! Good thing is that we were directed at the Concierge and they were the one who arranged everything for us. At night, we visited Sherlock Holmes, had some drink and enjoyed the band. A very good performers (they're from Asia, right?) We really enjoy this place. Everything was gone smoothly from the time we arrived until the time of check out. Pinky and Mr. Mohamad arranged everything (wake up call, early breakfast,including our transport to the airport) it was all in order. Thank you for the one who dropped us to the airport. We thank you for taking cared of us during our stay. Good job guys!!! You deserve a round of applause. Keep it up.
I recommended this hotel to my relatives and friends who also loves to travel. This is a must seen and must experience hotel in your journey.

Room tip: Ask for the room facing the museum it is really nice.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank JeMo28
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Once I turned the corner, I found the Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa. I was met instantly by a porter dressed in the traditional Arabian costume who took my luggage and ushered me into the reception area.

This is quite a place - I was attending the Arab Health 2013 Exhibition at the Dubai Convention Center and was booked here - great location and convenient to many places in what is considered the old part of Dubai - hotel is located across from the Dubai Museum. The room is quaint with ornate furnishings and all the comforts of home.

There are several restaurants in the hotel - Chinese and Indian - I had the pleasure of trying their Chinese restaurant and was pleasantly surprised with the decor and the food - definitely first class and it was a relief to finally taste authentic Chinese cuisine in the Middle East. I had the pleasure of eating breakfast on the Mezzanine - great view of the Dubai Museum. Great assortment of breakfast items - Continental - buffet - and eggs made to order to include pancakes and waffles.

The hotel is located only a few blocks from the the Metro and there are numerous shops and markets nearby. The hotel offers a shuttle service to the beach that includes a bag with towels. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available - 2 hours only but you can get more by paying for it on pre-paid cards. Only setback is that internet is tightly controlled by the government and you cannot Skype in Dubai.

The staff are very helpful, knowledgeable and cordial - including housekeeping. Other services include the gym and spa with indoor swimming pool.

I would definitely recommend this place - off the beaten track but worth staying for a few days.

Room tip: While I saw the reviews about staying on the side away from the main road and mosques, there is no escaping the early morning prayer - you can request a city or canal view - it matters not - the rooms are exceptional no matter where in the hotel you may be...
  • Trip type: Traveled on business