Book In Advance
Tours from Arabian Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Arabian Adventures
from $107.63
from $50.41
from $543.83
from $65.75
3,579 results
All reviews belly dancing sand dunes camel ride sundowner tour dune bashing desert safari our tour guide henna tattoos sand boarding abu dhabi the dubai desert conservation reserve bedouin camp camel farm conservation area wheel drive falconry display photo stops
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A must-do adventure in 4 wheel drives through the desert and over sand dunes, encompassing a falcon demonstration, topped off by a reasonable dinner, belly dancing, hubbly-bubbly, and camel rides. Excellently organised and terrific drivers.

Really good value, fixed price (and no hidden surprises), great fun and lots of cultural insight.

2  Thank Rob P
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I heard so much about these night tours that i was eager to book one and as i had left it to the very last minute i booked this tour via my hotel, and i was not disappointed.

I have to say that this sundowner tour was the best experience i had in Dubai overall......i was picked up at my hotel at 4pm and we were taken to a Falcon show, which was cool, but the best was yet to come......we were then taken on the most exhilarating drive of my life, over the sand dunes, it was fantastic. We also had perfect photo opportunities at various stops, as the evening grew old, the view was beautiful.
Our final stop was at a desert camp where we were treated to a bbq dinner, the food was absolutely divine, i wanted to go back for seconds.......there was a belly dancing show during dinner, which was entertaining........i would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this tour to anybody and if i ever go back to Dubai, i would definitely book Arabian Adventures to take me there.

3  Thank Oze63
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I was in Dubai on business and wanted out of the city for a bit so I selected a trip to the Reserve with Arabian Adventures and had a blast! I loved the dune ride-crazy fun! The entire evening of food, camel riding, dunes, and dancing was great fun! Arabian Adventures Tours was very easy to work with from reservations to drop off. I requested a vegetarian meal and the tour guide had it noted and secured it for me. I used this tour group for four additional trips and was very pleased. The Reserve is a great time outside the city and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had the most wonderful time in Dubai - a short one day stay over on our way to Europe. We booked a hotel in the new part of the city (last time we stayed in the old part and did not see much of the city), and this proved to be a good choice. The transfer from and to the hotel was excellent. We booked a yellow boat adventure with Arabian adventures and had the time of our lives (as well as the pictures to show for it for no extra charge). We will be back for more, hopefully.

3  Thank erna o
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My expat friend and I did the Sundowner with Arabian Adventures when I visited Dubai in February 2013. We were picked up from a Media Rotana Hotel in Dubai among with 4 others. Driver was little bit late and he was taking his time to get to the falcon show but once we got there it all made sense. We arrived there just in time to take our seats while others had been there a long while waiting for the show to start. The falcon show was great and the Australian guy doing it was very entertaining and informative.

Dune bashing was brilliant but must admit a bit scary at times but our driver was very skilled. Once again we arrived among the last ones to see the sunset which happened soon after our arrival. No unnecessarily waiting again.

Dinner at Bedouin style camp was relaxed and fun but also very well organised. I have wheat intolerance so appetisers for me was a bit disappointment because they all had wheat in them but dinner was delicious and there was plenty of food to choose from and enough for seconds. Drinks (beer and wine) were included in price and again there didn’t seem to be no limit. During dinner we enjoyed belly dancing show, got henna tattoos and there were few stalls to buy souvenirs from.

Just before leaving the camp the lights were turned off and it was magical to stare the star filled night sky filled with which looked like millions of stars.

Driver got us back to the Hotel in record time ;) I would whole heartedly recommend doing the Sundowner with The Arabian Adventures. Yes, its little bit pricier than other agents but very well organised and well worth the money.

2  Thank finn-chick