β€œAmazing food πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜β€

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It is amazing place and very tasty food . The staff is friendly and always try to help you. There are a very good choice of cocktails and I like stick made from bamboo. I like decorations and music . They have very nice desserts and coffee . After my first time when I visited this restaurant it started to be one of my favorite place

Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House - Souk Madinat Jumeriah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip advisor and it was a pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable dining experience at Noodle house Madinat Jumeirah restaurant.

We are pleased to know that you were delighted with the quality of the food and service we offer, which will be shared with our team.

Thank you for considering the Noodle house Madinat Jumeirah restaurant and we hope to see you again for a better experience.

Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good choice of food on the menu! The starters, mains and desserts were all absolutely delicious, lots of flavours and so tasty! The staff were brilliant too. I’d like to say a massive thank you to Cepris (hopefully spelt his name correctly!) for the brilliant hospitality and friendliness. He also offered us so brilliant advice on where to visit in Dubai!

Jumeirah Restau... M, General Manager at The Noodle House - Souk Madinat Jumeriah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 946becky,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on The Noodle house Souk Madinat, Feedback from our guests is how we measure ourselves.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us here. Cepi was very glad that you loved his service and I am pretty sure that it will inspire him to do more and go the extra mile to make our guests more happy.

Thank you once again for posting your review and for recommending Noodle house Madiant restaurant on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back in very soon.

Regards,
Lijo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Noodle House is one of the best asian restaurant we've ever been! Its a topnotch from start to finish! We got a perfect table with a fantastic view -- thanks to Rhea! Service was Phenomenal...

Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House - Souk Madinat Jumeriah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CarrieSmth,

Greetings from The Noodle House, Souk Madinat Jumeirah and thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on Trip Advisor following your recent dining experience with us!

We are glad to know that you were delighted with the quality of food, service and ambiance that we offer, we surely will share your feedback with the team especially Rhea who make your visit more remarkable.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I’m not big fan of Asian cuisine and never though I would love it but The Noodle House make a big difference in it! While being presented as a Noodle House everybody will agree with me that is more and more and definitely worth of trying. They are giving you the best variations of noodles in Madinat Souk and also good price and quality of the product! Also I would like to say Thank You to amazing staffs and chefs for making unforgettable! Will always recommend and be back for sure!

1  Thank Ann M

Dear Ann,

Thank you for taking your time writing a review following your recent dining experience at The Noodle House Souk Madinat.
Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and delighted that you enjoyed the Asian soul food with us here. I will definitely share your feedback with the whole team who made your visit enjoyable and unforgettable.
Once again thank you for sharing your comment and looking forward to seeing you soon at The Noodle House Souk Madinat.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family we tried chicken cashew, beef pepper, Pad Thai, crispy duck all were very fresh and perfectly cooked. Staff were friendly and in summary a lovely meal.

My rating is only for the Madinat branch, not the same experience at Dhabi Mall.

Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House - Souk Madinat Jumeriah, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Julianrs,

Thank you for your valuable feedback following your recent visit to Noodle house souk Madinat jumeirah, Your positive comments regarding the quality of food, we greatly appreciated. It is very motivational for all the team to receive such positive comments.

Thank you once again for posting your review and for recommending Noodle house Souk Madiant restaurant on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely