Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
FIRST TIME AND WORTH IT!

It was my first time to Dubai with my mum, and my first time ever to book a tour package because... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Monica15894
via mobile
An excellent evening in the desert with Lama tours desert safari!

The Lama desert safari tour turned out to be an exciting and fun afternoon/evening in the arabian... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jenelyn V
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $42.00
from $67.40
from $65.00
from $82.00
More Info
All reviews belly dancer sand dunes bbq dinner desert safari in dubai amazing experience driving skills dubai visit special thanks conservation wheel visa
Reviewed April 3, 2017

There's a real sense of feeling 'we belonged as family' with LAMA Desert Tours. We were cared for genuinely and nurtured with happiness throughout our stay in Dubai. Love the way they make it easy for us, and the guarantee of 'safety'. We look forward to book with them again upon our return. Highest possible recommendation 10 of 10!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank dennydeity
LamaTours, Public Relations Manager at Lama Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for the positive comments.
It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
If you have any suggestions for us to improve, let us know. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Lama tours it's really a best service for dubai. Hotel was awesome, cars ( land cruiser)for desert safari are awesome no doubt. All buses all drivers are polite and we'll educated.

This is my 4th trip to dubai lots of changes I observed. Like lama tours the services they offered me and my group which are all luxurious.

Desert safari- I observed that if I take a package from another supplier the pick from hotel to desert safari which is done by big 30 seater bus. But here it's done by land cruiser, the food quality was awesome which is just like 5 star hotel property. Saw a wild life animals which I never seen on low with another supplier or any other desert safari camp.

Douw cruise- one of big cruise I had seen with lama cruise. I think they have there own cruises there. Again the food quality is fabulous ...... I seriously don't have words.

In dubai city tour from last 3 visit the other suppliers are skipped the lost of photo stops. When I took a service from lama tours first time I see the lots of new photo stops which other suppliers are avoid to gave due to low marine.

Over all its a luxurious services. All 260 passengers was happy and also got a feed back from passengers that "we never had this kind of services and itineraries with brand like cox and kings kesari and veena world."

I will suggest to some travel agents are worked only for profit....they know everything but as a business policy they can't share everything.

So I request to all passengers that go with this company ask your agents to give a pkg of lama tours. you will observed the service different.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to review your tour with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your excursion pleasant.
Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

It was a fantastic safari trip,the driver was so helpful and we enjoyed a lot but the problem for me was that dinner included indian foods and to be honest I didn't enjoy it! but it has variety of foods !

Dear Sir,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our lama tours to other travelers.
I'm sure our entire lama staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

On March 13th we asked St Regis Hotel Dubai to book a private tour to Abu Dhabi
Advanced payment was 1799,99 AED. The driver came with a loosy car with a big sign Lama Tours and after 1/2 hour had a flat tyre. We waited 45 minutes on the highway under a bridge before it was repaired. No guide at the Mosque . The driver/guide was not expert of AbuDhabi.
Never agreed to give back part of the money. The worse we ever experienced

Dear Sir,
Thankyou for bringing us your feedback and we apologise for this incident.
We will investigate and we are dealing to the concerned person regarding this matter and we assure you that your feedback will give the opportunity to remedy this kind of problem.
Im sorry that this incident happen and we look forward to serve you.

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

Thanks Mr. Aziz ( the guide ) and the rest of lama team who were there .
We had awesome day
Although the end of the day we had a flat tire .. the young man who also came and helped with aziz were great, fast and friendly .

Yes we like Lama's outing but not the food; considering that tourists are not all Indians ( so spices should be considered lower & more variety ) . To me wasn't a problem cause I had corn. To the rest it was .

Rana Elm

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us! I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your excursion pleasant.
Call us if there is anything we can help you with.