“Really Enjoyed - Very Nice Lama Tours”
Review of Lama Tours

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: LAMA: Love All, Meet All LAMA is committed to serving customers with utmost professionalism and care. We inspire people to travel and explore to enrich their lives, employing the latest technology solutions to exceed expectations at all times.LAMA delivers a high quality service at incredibly reasonable prices. We promise you the very best deals and and an experience you will never forget!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 5, 2017

Really thnx to lama tours again this time for my this tour, second time we booked with you again same best experience for me and family.
10/10 , i strongly recommend lama tours.

LamaTours, Public Relations Manager at Lama Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us! I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your excursion pleasant.
Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"conservation"
"pics"

Reviewed April 3, 2017

There's a real sense of feeling 'we belonged as family' with LAMA Desert Tours. We were cared for genuinely and nurtured with happiness throughout our stay in Dubai. Love the way they make it easy for us, and the guarantee of 'safety'. We look forward to book with them again upon our return. Highest possible recommendation 10 of 10!

1  Thank dennydeity

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for the positive comments.
It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
If you have any suggestions for us to improve, let us know. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Lama tours it's really a best service for dubai. Hotel was awesome, cars ( land cruiser)for desert safari are awesome no doubt. All buses all drivers are polite and we'll educated.

This is my 4th trip to dubai lots of changes I observed. Like lama tours the services they offered me and my group which are all luxurious.

Desert safari- I observed that if I take a package from another supplier the pick from hotel to desert safari which is done by big 30 seater bus. But here it's done by land cruiser, the food quality was awesome which is just like 5 star hotel property. Saw a wild life animals which I never seen on low with another supplier or any other desert safari camp.

Douw cruise- one of big cruise I had seen with lama cruise. I think they have there own cruises there. Again the food quality is fabulous ...... I seriously don't have words.

In dubai city tour from last 3 visit the other suppliers are skipped the lost of photo stops. When I took a service from lama tours first time I see the lots of new photo stops which other suppliers are avoid to gave due to low marine.

Over all its a luxurious services. All 260 passengers was happy and also got a feed back from passengers that "we never had this kind of services and itineraries with brand like cox and kings kesari and veena world."

I will suggest to some travel agents are worked only for profit....they know everything but as a business policy they can't share everything.

So I request to all passengers that go with this company ask your agents to give a pkg of lama tours. you will observed the service different.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to review your tour with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your excursion pleasant.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

It was a fantastic safari trip,the driver was so helpful and we enjoyed a lot but the problem for me was that dinner included indian foods and to be honest I didn't enjoy it! but it has variety of foods !

Dear Sir,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our lama tours to other travelers.
I'm sure our entire lama staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.