“One of the best risottos and scallop dishes I have ever eaten”
Review of St Tropez Bistro

St Tropez Bistro
Ranked #233 of 9,971 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2014

St Tropez is located in a quiet corner of MOE and provides a wonderful escape from the mall. The food is of a very high standard and reasonably priced with a competitive wine list.
The tapas are tasty and good sized.
Jazz nights at the weekend are really great fun.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Went to St Tropez Bistro for dinner after a friend recommended it. We had the french tapas. Ive spanish tapas before but never french!! hAVe to say it was really good. All the best of french dishes in small plates to share. would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife and I went to St Tropez on a Friday night. It was a jazz night with a great band and beautiful music. Ingrid and her team were very hospitable, always smiley and proactive.
We ordered Escargot and Shrimp salad as starters: very tasty and refreshing.
Then 2 steaks as main course: taste is amazing and the presentation is definitely a St Tropez signature that we haven't seen elsewhere.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I never write reviews on Tripadvisor, but I felt it was time to get involved, expecially for this charming, boutique Bistro restaurant. Nestled away from the madding crowd at Mall of the Emirates, this place was a perfect slice of serenity! Great atmosphere, charming french tracks and most importantly - great food. I had the Escargot to start - with lots of delicious garlic butter to dip your bread into, followed by the Moulles.. which was in a creamy garlic and white wine sauce.. again.. lots of dipping.. couldnt handle desert as i was already slipping into a food coma. Awesome. And a special thanks to the staff who looked after us so well.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were looking for a nice dinner meal at the Mall of the Emirates and found this gem nestled in the corner past the indoor ski slope. After looking the menu over, we decided to give it a try. We were so pleased that we did. My wife started with the French Onion soup and I had the Frog Legs, both very good. For the main course we delighted in the steaks, my wife having the tenderloin while I had the ribeye, again, both exceptionally good! We finished the meal with the creme brulei. Wow! And, it was not overpriced and it was cooked to perfection. Thethe service was first class! We recommend this restaurant with two thumbs up!