“Everything is in Satwa for cheaper options. ”
Review of Satwa District

Satwa District
Ranked #141 of 429 things to do in Dubai
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

If you want to buy good deals you visit satwa. Everything is there. Cheaper clothes option and jewelry. Restaurants and cafeterias is there. Satwa is good for walking you can see a lot of shops. Bus stations are everywhere but a little bit far from the metro... Well to compensate with that satwa is near Jumeirah. Picture is taken near the museum.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"gold"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Had the worst experience of my life with neha tailoring in satwa. I wanted some work to be done on my western wedding gown previous day of my wedding. the gown costed me 4500 dhs. It was urgent. These people spoke so much that i thought of trying. It cost me and was the worst decision of my life. I had explained well with the pics. But what i got after was horrible third class modification according to their decision. I cried almost for an hour since they spoiled my beautiful wedding gown. I regret so much for entering this shop. Please never give them anything important esp western dress for any stitching or modification. they lied to me saying that they know the job and spoiled my dress. They knew nothing about wedding gowns. I can never forgive them for lying and spoiling the biggest day of my life.save yourself from these tailors

1  Thank Suzanne V
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

If you want to see how the working class live, come to Satwa. Satwa is a small microcosm of Dubai’s middle and small income working class. Various shops selling affordable goods and services can be found here.

Drop by Satwa and you will have a taste of cheap and delicious Indian food, e.g. Ravi Restaurant.

If you need sewing requisites, one stretch of road is lined with shops selling fabric, yarns, buttons, etc. On the other hand, tailor and dress making shops are very abundant here.

Satwa is also dotted with small groceries and shops selling fresh meat, fish, vegetables and fruits of the season.

For the green thumb, there are rows of shops selling potted plants, seeds, gardening supplies and soil.

Satwa is also a great place for gold shopping. If you are in search of second hand clothes, shoes and bags, there are also several shops that have these.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Wander the streets here and see what you can find. We went here looking for items for a fairy garden and came away with everything plus more. The streets are lined with cheap shops of all varieties and there are no tourists! Great for material as well ans custom made clothing!

2  Thank lifenadventure