Words cannot describe our stay once again at the Bab Al Shams Resort & Spa. It is our 7th visit here. This time our stay was with our daughter and 8th month old baby. It felt more as a big family home than a holiday resort. Everything was so personalised from the one of a kind kids club to the pool attendants to the house keeping staff, private dining and the great waiters & chefs. The resorts cleanliness and child friendly environment and excellent management makes us visit this extraordinary one of a kind resort time & time again.
The assistant manager & his team go out of their way to make sure that everything is to perfection and all your expectations are exceeded to a point that words cannot describe.
The food is exemplary and the presentation and service is excellent and is a food lovers paradise.
Our 4 year old daughter was hardly seen by us as she really enjoyed the kids club which carried out so many activities including arts and craft classes, puppet shows, origami and painting.
The staff are all very highly trained and polite and assist with a smile.
The swimming pool area is very child friendly and is very secure with very attentive and friendly life guards.
We would highly recommend this resort for a perfect hide away holiday for couples and families a great place to spend quality time with loved ones.
Bab al shams is a very special place and for us we are already planning to book our next holiday at this resort. It just gets better and better.
Many thanks to the Great team at Bab Al Shams Resort and Spa and see you soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Translated from Arabic as "Gateway to the sun", the *award-winning 5-star Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa is designed to resemble a fortified rural Arab village amidst the desert landscape. Featuring low-rise architecture, this sandy coloured style fort boasts the main tower with Reception area and lobby and clusters of two-storey buildings housing guest accommodation, restaurants, spa and meeting facilities interconnected by seemingly endless little walkways. The charm of Arabia is personified in every corner of the property with small lanes running through the hotel, scattered around ponds and secluded seating areas, shaded courtyards, water fountains and trickling streams bestowing the feel of cool tranquillity. The abundance of green garden areas and manicured lawns adds to the quiet and soothing environment of the resort. The rustic Arabian theme of exterior design continues to flow in the carefully selected interior decorations and settings featuring uncovered natural stone floors, bare plastered walls, dark wood and iron fixtures, warm dimmed lighting and an abundance of artefacts showcased throughout the property. The resort boasts 113 rooms and suites offering cosy accommodation in an authentic Arabian style with majority of the rooms having a private terrace. All guest rooms and public areas have complimentary Wi-Fi access. *World's Leading Desert Resort, World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bab Al Shams Desert Hotel Dubai
- Bab Al Shams Desert Resort And Spa