I feel compelled to add my review since i made the decision to choose Grosvenor House for my five nights birthday vacation based on the review on trip advior.
This was my first time in Dubai, and i stayed at suite 3901 from the 14th of March . My husband and i own a hotel and we are also use to travelling round the world and staying at five star hotels. So this makes us tough critics. I can say easily this is the best hotel i have ever stayed at.
When we arrived the check in process was smooth and the staff extremely friendly. we were offered complementary drinks. We were upgrade from premier room to suite at no extra cost.
The suite was awesome. fresh roses, complementary fruitsand snack (which they replenish every day) for FREE!
The beddings and duvet made sleeping feel like heaven, the best bed ever. You can be rest asssured you would have a restful night.
The breakfast buffet in the morning is out of this world! variety fresh juices, pasteries, all sorts of breads and freshly made omellettes to your specification, breakfast runs till 11am.
We had access to the 44th floor where there is complementary tea from 3pm to 4;30pm. Free drinks from 6 to 8pm (alcohol included).
There are other restaurants where you can have dinner in the ground floor. Most importantly the famous Buddha bar is located in this hotel, although you need to make reservations in advance. The ambience, music and food is faultless.
I most note that room service is cheap. 100dhs ($28), and you get well cooked meal. The room service also comes with complementary dinner rolls, various spices i.e pickled mango(strange but good)!, they even put fresh flower in the vases.
I cannot explain enough what a good time we had. I can say for sure the people at Grosvenor House know the true meaning of HOSPITALITY. The staff are unbelievable friendly and efficient.
We had a slight issue and spoke to the manager about the mix up and everything was cleared immediatly with apologies.
I can guarantee whoever reads this review that you have found the right hotel and look no futher. If there is anything the management ensures is that you would not have any complains when u leave and would definetly return.
I must add again that the ambience is unbeleivablely breathtaking. You are guaranteed to have a good and memorable time.
Thank You everyone at Grosvenor House you have set a standard that has set you ahead of the others in the industry. Kudos and keep doing a good job.
A quick note, i read others complain about construction noise from the other tower they are building, i didnt hear a squeak., so dont even mind the comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai