I have stayed at the Grosvenor House twice in 2007. I returned to Dubai in 2008 and stayed at the Mina A'Salam as I felt that we needed to try other hotels and other holidays!
I have just returned from a Hilton Hotel in Egypt and felt I needed to write a review as I spent the whole time in Egypt wishing we had come back to Grosvenor House!
I LOVE the Grosvenor house that much that I am sat this morning planning a holiday in Septemer to go back!
Everything about the place is unsurpassed quality and customer service.
Your arrival will be hassle free, impressive efficient staff, seamless service. You can either hide away and move around the hotel and bars and without any obtrusion from any staff whilst they still manage to deliver an excellent service, or you can speak to them and pass the time of day and they make you feel comfortable and welcome. The choice is yours, some days I like to have a world of my own and others I like to socialise and the Grosvenor House fits the bill for both.
I cannot describe every other little extra or finishing touch that you will find here! You are treated like royality. The tray on your bed at bedtime with information chocs and a flower, fresh flowers everywhere, chocs cakes and biscuits in your room, the club lounge, he level of housekeeping in your room, the choice of foods at breakfast.
INDEGO- is surely the best indian meal you will ever eat. It is a standard line in our house when ever we have a curry now we say "Its not Indego is it?!"
SPA- I have beauty treatments on every holiday I go on from UK breaks to Maldives, I have never had a facial as good as the one I had here. I don't even know what made it better, it just was!
Can't wait to go back in September!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai