The rooms are spacious, modern, chic, lovely and tastefully finished. The staff were great and attentive; always smiling and willing to assist you. I ate at the Sloane's restaurant with its wide array of food to choose from , cutting across continents. The food was lovely and the staff were always on hand to help with selection.
The location is great as the hotel is nestled at the Dubai marina walk with hundreds of restaurants and close proximity to the jumeira beach and palm jumeirah.
I enjoyed my stay thoroughly and wasn't glad to leave. I must say its pricey but its worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai