We stayed at Grosvenor House for 4 nights.
Service was excellent. Everyone was so professional and unpretentious.
We checked in at 8.30am, as our room wasn't ready (normal check in is at 3pm) we were upgraded for our convenience even though the hotel was at 96% capacity.
Our room was HUGE and very clean.
It was very convenient having Buddha Bar, Embassy and Siddarth on our hotel doorstep. ((There were far too many ladies of the night present at them for our likings though, it degraded the tone). We went to one market town and there were even "ladies of the day" on the street! Surprising).
It was amazing to see all the super cars and motorbikes in the evenings.
Drinks are expensive and restricted to hotels - but I think that is most of Dubai. Visitors are permitted to purchase alcohol after immigration.
We stayed in Tower 1.
We loved using the Hamam pools / spa in Tower 2 (across the way and very luxurious). A MUST.
We had spa treatments too which were excellent. My only niggle was that I was given the questionnaire to complete before I even recomposed myself after my relaxing massage.
The hotel buffet breakfast was great. We ate in Sloanes one evening and it was seafood buffet night - the selection was very generous.
Oh and Toro Toro was excellent. We were being pressured to order more plates, but the meat platter was ample for the two of us. We said we would order more if we need to.
The beach at Le Meridian which can be easily reached by the shuttle bus (every few minutes) was large and clean. The beach boys were very attentive.
We used the swimming pool at Tower 1 which was very nice.
The hotel is situated a short walk from the Metro and the Marina. The Marina is good if you enjoy hookah pipes - none of the restaurants serve alcohol.
For Jumeirah Beach Walk, we simply got the 24 hour shuttle bus to the sister hotel and walked from there. There restaurants were all dry, with the select few with hookah pipes.
One day we did have a little problem with our iron leaking, I won't go into detail - but when we we checking out there was a note on the system and the reception staff asked my husband to wait because there is a note on the system....the duty manager came across and apologised for the problem we had with the iron! That is customer service for you.
The staff make this hotel. They are all very professional and it is clear that everyone is motivated. We really enjoyed our stay - thank you.
We even met Mike Tyson in Tower 2 - that was the highlight of our trip for my husband!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai