Great hotel for first stay in Dubai! Stayed in tower 2, which was very comfortable, enjoyed the beach club shuttle and the hotel is only a 10 min walk to Dubai's great (air-conditioned) metro!
Had level 5 access, which provided a wide range of culinary options for breakfast, light snacks and a pre dinner drinks and buffet! The rooms are very comfortable and exceptionally clean. The bathroom amenities are BVLGARI, scented of the rose, which is nice, however would be good to offer something a little more masculine for men
Will definitely stay on return to Dubai - top choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai