“Most amazing service and room I have experienced” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grosvenor House Dubai

Grosvenor House Dubai
Ranked #6 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Worcester
“Most amazing service and room I have experienced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed here September last year, and have only just got savvy with trip advisor!

This was the most amazing experience I have had so far with holidays. I travelled a lot for my job and have stayed all over the world. Dubai is amazing, this hotel in particular was the most amazing experience I have had along with a fantastic room. The cleanliness of the room and hotel was outstanding. The room was large with a great view, the bathroom was out of this world. The bed was so big I forgot my partner was in it, we slept like babies!

We also went to Buddha bar downstairs next to the hotel and had an amazing experience. The food was so tasty and again the service was excellent.

The otek staff were very accommodating and the room was cleaned every time we had been in it, with a present left on the bed each time, like sweets or fruit!!

Dubai has set a standard that we just haven't beaten elsewhere and can't wait to re visit. The hotel had a sister hotel le royal meridian which was beach front location and again amazing.

Just no faults what so ever!

Talk about relaxed I felt and was treated like a million dollars! Even though I have none!

Great, amazing, fantastic.

Room Tip: I think every room could only be amazing! We didn't request any and got an amazing room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Hayleymilano_13
GHLRM, General Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and were truly pleased with the high level of service provided by our Ambassadors as well as the facilities we have on offer at the hotel particularly, in Buddha Bar.

All your kind comments are greatly appreciated and it was our pleasure to have you as our guest.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Grosvenor House.

Pam Wilby

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,012)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Cheshire, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I have just returned from this hotel after staying with my husband for 8 nights and I can honestly say I have never experienced anything as amazing as this place!

We arrived at the hotel around 9pm gmt, the door staff immediately opened the door and whisked our bags into the foyer whilst we were lead to reception to check in. As we were celebrating our anniversary (i emailed the hotel directly to asvised them of this) the hotel upgraded us to a suite on floor 24 of tower one which was like a 1 bed apartment overlooking the sea towards the royal Meridan (I'll come to there after!) the hotel also gave us a complimentary bottle of wine and box chocolates. The room was stunning everything pristine. Very impressive.

Throughout our stay the staff simply couldn't do enough for you, nothing was any hassle for them even working when it was 50oC outside they always had a smile and greeted you.

We didn't know this until a couple of days in but Le Royal Meridan is the Grosvenor house sister hotel so you have full access to all of their facilities as well. As the pool at grosvenor tower one only stays until about lunchtime we spent everyday at the Meridan as the beach and pools we spent our days there.

The food at all restraunts is absolutely amazing as well but is pricey! We spent around £100 for an evening meal and drinks around the pool bars £4 for a can of coke/sprite be prepared!
The staff pool side also look out for you regularly brining cold towels, hand sprays of cold water and shots of slush drinks were very welcome!

I did notice that the grosvenor is used by more business trips and royal Meridan as family holiday destination. However children are more than welcome at grosvenor as well.

All in all a magnificent stay and would highly recommend you to stay if you want to experience the height of luxury!!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Shona C
GHLRM, General Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time post your review on Trip Advisor and for giving us the opportunity to look after you whilst celebrating your wedding anniversary.

We greatly appreciate your positive and kind comments as it is always gratifying to receive such feedback from our guests. It is a pleasure to know that you were pleased with the service provided by our ambassadors, your room, our restaurants, and other facilities we have on offer for our guests in both hotels Grosvenor House and Le Royal Meridien.

Thank you for recommending us on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for my brothers birthday, from the moment you walk in and greeted by the ever smiling staff, I took an instant love to this hotel.

Spotless throughout , our room was regularly topped with fresh water after a day out in the sun, and the added touches of fresh fruit coming to your room was hugely satisfying.

I struggle to criticise this place at all, from its cleanliness to the attentive staff , I would go as far as saying this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The manager should be proud of the staff as they give the hotel it's soul.

Thanks for a great stay, I will highly recommend.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Geoff B
GHLRM, General Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are delighted to hear that our team really looked after you from the time you arrived at the hotel throughout the stay. It was our pleasure to be able to celebrate your brothers birthday with you and happy to hear that you both enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Your kind feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

In June of this year I travelled to Dubai with my sister and two girl friends to enjoy some sunshine and a relaxing break (4 nights). I'm a Dubai novice so wanted to stay somewhere that had good reviews and was in a good location for a beach.

Grosvenor House supplied everything I expected and more. Our overnight flight arrived early morning and I expected to have to wait for our rooms. Instead we were met with a cooling mocktail on check in and then taken straight to our luxurious, superbly appointed room. Everything was superb and after a quick nap we went exploring. As the hotel is large we had to ask directions a couple of times. The wonderful thing about the staff is that they don't just tell you where something is - they take you there.

We then went onto enjoy our first meal. The food at Grosvenor House is superb and we never ate anywhere else as there is such a fantastic selection of food and restaurants. The breakfast was one of the best I've ever had - and I've eaten in a lot of hotels!

The spa was wonderfully relaxing and our room was spotless and serviced several times a day.

The hotel is on a great location at the marina. The only slight downside is that it's not direct access to the beach. However, Grosvenor House provides an extremely frequent shuttle to their sister hotel which has several pools and lovely gardens down to a large beach. We never had to wait more than two minutes for the shuttle either way.

I hope to return as soon as possible. I'm already working on convincing my husband that he would like to visit. If I fail in that mission I know that my sister will be happy to return.

Thank you Grosvenor and all your staff for providing such a great break.

Room Tip: Request one as high as possible - you get a great view and less noise from the bars that are very po...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your detailed review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Grosvenor House Dubai.

We are truly happy to hear that you and your friends had enjoyed your stay with us and were extremely pleased with the facilities that we have on offer at the hotel.

It is nice to note that you found the room we had allocated for you to be comfortable and perfectly appointed. We are also happy to read that you were able to experience some of our F&B outlets and especially enjoyed the breakfast.

Thank you for recommending us on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

There's a reason this hotel is currently number 2 on trip advisor, its absolutely amazing!

From the moment we arrived we were wow'd. The reception staff was really helpful and courteous, we were told we could check into our room even though it was 8am and had been upgraded to an apartment room. The room was unbelievable and massive and had everything you could possibly need.

The breakfast is unbelievable and there was so much choice, everything you could possibly want. The gym was really well equipped and spacious and pool was lovely.

We didn't actually go to the sister hotel but it seemed really good that they offered a courtesy shuttle which regularly went between the hotels and also to the mall of emirates.

I honestly couldn't fault this hotel and would definitely recommend it.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Caroline B

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are truly delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Grosvenor House and were pleased with the friendly service as well as with facilities available at the hotel.

It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

North Bethesda, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had booked our stay in Dubai at Le Royal Meridan hotel on the beach. However, when we arrived they were fully booked and transferred us to their "sister" hotel Grosvenor. Grosvenor is a beatiful and luxurious hotel but the distance to the beach is not convenient. We had to take a shuttle from the hotel back to the Meridan to access the beach.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

It is nice to read from your review that you had enjoyed your time at the Grosvenor House, however understand that you find it more convenient to stay at Le Royal Meridien with the direct access to the beach. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

yorkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed here 25th to 29th May 2013 in a 2 bed apt in Tower 1 booked via destinology. I had also stayed here with my family in 2012 but this year returned with 3 girl friends for a bit of luxury and relaxation.

We arrived at approximate 9am on the Saturday morning and were checked in swiftly and shown up to our apartment where a bottle of champagne was waiting on ice with some chocolates and a fresh fruit platter!! What a surprise and a lovely touch we really appreciated it. My friends were totally in awe of the place and the quality and spaciousness of the apartment and we were unpacked and over to LRM in the SUV ASAP!

the Grosvenor really is amazing the staff are just fabulous and the breakfasts delicious I've been to Dubai a few times but this hotel is my fave, it's so calm and understated yet oozes cool and sophistication. We had a very relaxing few days and did all the sights and all of us cannot wait to return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know that you and your girl friends had enjoyed your stay with us in May at the Grosvenor House.

It is a pleasure to hear that you liked your apartment as well as the surprise amenities arranged for you.

All your kind comments are very much appreciated and will be shared with the team accordingly.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back.