“Incredible experience”

Grosvenor House Dubai
Ranked #5 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed here for my brothers birthday, from the moment you walk in and greeted by the ever smiling staff, I took an instant love to this hotel.

Spotless throughout , our room was regularly topped with fresh water after a day out in the sun, and the added touches of fresh fruit coming to your room was hugely satisfying.

I struggle to criticise this place at all, from its cleanliness to the attentive staff , I would go as far as saying this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The manager should be proud of the staff as they give the hotel it's soul.

Thanks for a great stay, I will highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Geoff B
GHLRM, General Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are delighted to hear that our team really looked after you from the time you arrived at the hotel throughout the stay. It was our pleasure to be able to celebrate your brothers birthday with you and happy to hear that you both enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Your kind feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kind regards,

There are newer reviews for Grosvenor House Dubai

Reviewed July 13, 2013

In June of this year I travelled to Dubai with my sister and two girl friends to enjoy some sunshine and a relaxing break (4 nights). I'm a Dubai novice so wanted to stay somewhere that had good reviews and was in a good location for a beach.

Grosvenor House supplied everything I expected and more. Our overnight flight arrived early morning and I expected to have to wait for our rooms. Instead we were met with a cooling mocktail on check in and then taken straight to our luxurious, superbly appointed room. Everything was superb and after a quick nap we went exploring. As the hotel is large we had to ask directions a couple of times. The wonderful thing about the staff is that they don't just tell you where something is - they take you there.

We then went onto enjoy our first meal. The food at Grosvenor House is superb and we never ate anywhere else as there is such a fantastic selection of food and restaurants. The breakfast was one of the best I've ever had - and I've eaten in a lot of hotels!

The spa was wonderfully relaxing and our room was spotless and serviced several times a day.

The hotel is on a great location at the marina. The only slight downside is that it's not direct access to the beach. However, Grosvenor House provides an extremely frequent shuttle to their sister hotel which has several pools and lovely gardens down to a large beach. We never had to wait more than two minutes for the shuttle either way.

I hope to return as soon as possible. I'm already working on convincing my husband that he would like to visit. If I fail in that mission I know that my sister will be happy to return.

Thank you Grosvenor and all your staff for providing such a great break.

Room Tip: Request one as high as possible - you get a great view and less noise from the bars that are very po...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your detailed review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Grosvenor House Dubai.

We are truly happy to hear that you and your friends had enjoyed your stay with us and were extremely pleased with the facilities that we have on offer at the hotel.

It is nice to note that you found the room we had allocated for you to be comfortable and perfectly appointed. We are also happy to read that you were able to experience some of our F&B outlets and especially enjoyed the breakfast.

Thank you for recommending us on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 12, 2013

There's a reason this hotel is currently number 2 on trip advisor, its absolutely amazing!

From the moment we arrived we were wow'd. The reception staff was really helpful and courteous, we were told we could check into our room even though it was 8am and had been upgraded to an apartment room. The room was unbelievable and massive and had everything you could possibly need.

The breakfast is unbelievable and there was so much choice, everything you could possibly want. The gym was really well equipped and spacious and pool was lovely.

We didn't actually go to the sister hotel but it seemed really good that they offered a courtesy shuttle which regularly went between the hotels and also to the mall of emirates.

I honestly couldn't fault this hotel and would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Caroline B

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are truly delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Grosvenor House and were pleased with the friendly service as well as with facilities available at the hotel.

It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had booked our stay in Dubai at Le Royal Meridan hotel on the beach. However, when we arrived they were fully booked and transferred us to their "sister" hotel Grosvenor. Grosvenor is a beatiful and luxurious hotel but the distance to the beach is not convenient. We had to take a shuttle from the hotel back to the Meridan to access the beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sophia S

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

It is nice to read from your review that you had enjoyed your time at the Grosvenor House, however understand that you find it more convenient to stay at Le Royal Meridien with the direct access to the beach. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed here 25th to 29th May 2013 in a 2 bed apt in Tower 1 booked via destinology. I had also stayed here with my family in 2012 but this year returned with 3 girl friends for a bit of luxury and relaxation.

We arrived at approximate 9am on the Saturday morning and were checked in swiftly and shown up to our apartment where a bottle of champagne was waiting on ice with some chocolates and a fresh fruit platter!! What a surprise and a lovely touch we really appreciated it. My friends were totally in awe of the place and the quality and spaciousness of the apartment and we were unpacked and over to LRM in the SUV ASAP!

the Grosvenor really is amazing the staff are just fabulous and the breakfasts delicious I've been to Dubai a few times but this hotel is my fave, it's so calm and understated yet oozes cool and sophistication. We had a very relaxing few days and did all the sights and all of us cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know that you and your girl friends had enjoyed your stay with us in May at the Grosvenor House.

It is a pleasure to hear that you liked your apartment as well as the surprise amenities arranged for you.

All your kind comments are very much appreciated and will be shared with the team accordingly.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

One of the fanciest hotels that I have ever stayed at. The rooms are very spacious and modern. We got upgraded to a two bedroom apartment with four baths. Everything was brand new and top notch. The staff was extremely courteous and polite. Also the breakfast was amazing.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
GHLRM, General Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us at the Grosvenor House and were pleased with the apartment allocated for you.

Your kind feedback with regards to the polite service of our Ambassadors is greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

i spend 4 nights at the Grosvenor House during a stop over in Dubai . My reservation was handled by Sidney who provided me with really good service even before i arrived at the hotel , This is a wonderful hotel with superb facilities and service . Unfortunately I took ill shortly after my arrival and the duty nurse was really helpful . Furthermore I received personal well wishes from the manager which was most considerate , I can highly recommend this excellent hotel .

Room Tip: I had a sea view room high up on the 25th floor which was ideal - perhaps next time i will request a...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Freda K
GHLRM, General Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor following your four nights stay with us at the Grosvenor House.

We are glad to know that you had enjoyed your time at the hotel and your kind feedback is very much appreciated. Please be assured that we will share your comments with Sidney and the rest of the team.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.