Service is everything!
Modern Hotels all have the same ability to look good, and appear stylish.B what really sets turns the good ones into great ones is the people who work within them.
My wife an I stayed in a premier ( club) room in Tower 2 on the 10th Floor. All the facilities in the room, bars, communal areas, and spa were faultless.
However, as I stated earlier the staff here take this place from great to truly amazing.
They all, without fail, seem to genuinely enjoy being off service. Whether this is serving you tea, cleaning your room or bring you a towel at the pool. They are all great and simple made us both feel more welcome than we have ever felt in a hotel.
There were many examples i could share, but one in particular gives you an idea of what you can expect.
We had dinner booked at Atmosphere in the Burj Kalhifa, needless to say the service at the bar and then when seated was so awful we walked out before we even ordered our food.
Upon arriving back GH we were met by the concierge, who had remembered that we should be at dinner at Atmosphere and asked gently why we had returned so early.
We explained, and then asked if they could help with dinner, within 15 minutes we were seated in the very popular Buddha Bar restaurant having managed to "avoid" the hour long wait for a table, and being treated like VIPs by all the staff!
Not only did they care that a top name in Dubai had not looked after us, they then went about making sure that our last night was one to remember with minimal fuss.
Every reader will have different expectations, and at the end of the day a hotel is only a hotel, but when you come across a good one it is only fair that they get the praise they deserve.
I am a classic TR viewer, who always reads reviews and never reports back on my travels. I travel a lot for work and with family and I can genuinely say that I have never stayed in the same place twice.
Well GH and your staff, I am going to break that rule for you whenever I return to Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai