Service is exceptional from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. The way it should be in a 5 star hotel - nothing is an issue.
The location is good. The rooms are well appointed and equipped. Check in is one of the most friendly and welcoming i have had in 14 years of travelling. The staff seem genuinely interested in helping in any way they can. They're efficient and well trained - with a sense of humour.
The view from Bar 44 is very good. Cocktails and service are world class. Only one criticism is that as the night progresses, the moisture in between the double glazing starts to condense and really spoils an excellent city view. This is something that most likely happened during construction, but it would be good 'maintenance' to strip the glass and clean it to make the bar match the quality of the rest of the hotel. The food was a bit disappointing in the bar, but there are lots of restaurant options within a few moments walk. Although it detracts from the hotel a little, it doesn't take away from the experience or location.
Rooms are very quiet and well located. The beds are comfy and anything your missing is a phone call away. My stay was < 24 hours and due to this, my main bag with all amenities was kept by the airline. Within a few minutes of asking, everything was at my room at no additional charge.
The concierge was very helpful and offered a few tips for shopping and food outside of the hotel. On my return, he asked how everything went. This is a big hotel with a lot of traffic in and out, but he still took the time to ask me personally if everything from his recommendation was OK. Top notch.
Will definitely stay here again and it will be for more than one night. Great location and overall an excellent experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai