My husband and I stayed at this hotel las week for 3 nights. We booked a premier executive suite. On arrival (at 10 AM), our room was not ready and we were kindly invited to enjoy complimentary breakfast at the executive lounge on the 5th floor.
Finally at noon, we could check in and were kindly upgraded to a huge 2 bedrooms apartment residence on the 36th floor : so much space with 2 huge bathroom, a private dressing, large living room with a full open kitchen and a dining table for 6.
View from our master bedroom was breathtaking over the marina and the beach.
Our bed was incredibly comfortable and smooth. So silent and cosy, we spent there one of our best nights ever!
On first night we ate at the Buddha Bar: very trendy and crowded but food was tasty (if you like asian fusion food) with an efficient service. In front of the Buddha Bar, there is the Siddartha Lounge which is a restaurant also around the tower two swimming pool (we tested it the night after: very good also).
The hotel itself owns a night club/bar : the Embassy. This is a very beautiful and chic place on 3 different levels (one for the restaurant, one for bars and another for nightclub). As we stayed on UAE week end (starting from thursday night until saturday night): it was quite overcrowded without any excess.
Nightlife at the Grosvenor was a very pleasant surprise with a lot fun and a very good ambience. Girls : take on your highest heels and trendy dresses, this is a place to see and be seen!
The SPA at B'Attitude is a truly wonderful: 5 Jacuzzi with different temperature (from 18 Celsius degrees to 38!), nice steaming room and very good sauna and a private hot Jacuzzi for men/women. All this place is complementary with your stay.
Massages are wonderful: we had one each day in different treatment way, I loved all of them.
Dubai is not a cheap destination and Grosvenor is very well maintained for nice luxury and relaxing (a shuttle every 10 minutes is available to drive you to the Royal Meridien on the beach - not a luxury place to stay but where you can enjoy full sun exposure and beach as swimming pools at the Grosvenor are under the shadow at 2PM and the hotel itself is not close to the beach). Beach at le Meridien is awful: if you want a nice beach, you should stay at Madina Jumeirah where there is Burj Al Arab (among other 5 stars hotels).
Otherwise, there is pretty nothing to do outside from the hotel by walk. But taxis are cheap and there are plenty of shops/malls, restaurants, entertainments, bars, restaurants and nightclub in this city.
If you can afford it and do not count on each penny for your stay, I can only highly recommend this Hotel: service is top notch, our apartment was great and we loved the very trendy atmosphere.
All our congrats to this great Hotel.
Enjoy and have a lot of fun in Dubai!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai