My wife and I stayed at Grosvenor House for 4 nights in Feb. It was a truly outstanding experience.
We travel regularly and enjoy staying in top hotels. The GH experience, though, was in a class of its own. From decor to customer service, it was 5 star all the way, and a credit to the GM, Pam Wilby, and her team for their relentless focus on customer satisfaction.
We booked an executive room in Tower 2, which gave us BMW 7 series chauffeur pick-up and drop at airport (loved it), a beautiful 7th floor room with balcony, and access to an exec lounge, which was heaven - beautiful breakfasts, lunchtime snacks and afternoon tea, and evening canapés, with beverages, incl cocktails (the staff in this lounge are delightful and make you feel welcome and special).
The evening turn-down service in your room includes chocolates and a rose - I tried to pretend to my wife that this was from me, ha ha! There was also free WiFi.
Other amazing aspects of the hotel are the Spa areas and pools, beautifully fitted out. We especially loved the pool, where the friendly and welcoming attendants organise your loungers and bring you towels, fruit and water. We also used the more spacious beach-side pool and gardens at the sister hotel, Le Meridien, which was also lovely (beautiful gardens) and just a few minutes away by shuttle or walking.
We also dined at the Indian cuisine restaurant in the hotel and dined outside with a magnificent Dubai skyline backdrop. We also visited Bar Bhudda and a very trendy poolside club within the hotel.
It's a pleasure to write this review and we will definitely be back as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai