I've been wondering why Grosvenor House ranked so high in Dubai on Trip Advisor, after a stay, I found my answers.
My wife and I have made our 2nd time stay in Grosvenor House in less than 6 weeks, because it was beyond awesome and we truely enjoyed ourselves.
Our 1st stay was in a Luxury Suite in Tower 1 which has sepate dining, lounge and bedroom area. Our 2nd (most recent) stay was in a 1 bedroom Apartment Suite in Tower 2 which is bigger, more airy and wooden floor instead of carpet. The apartment has a kitchen and washing machine. Both Suite was excellent! The Luxury Suite adds a very "Homey" feel. I forgot to mention, the bedsheet and pillow cover was one of the smoothest I have ever slept on!
What I really adore this hotel is its sophiscation and attention to details demonstrated by its staff. We have stay a bunch of 5 star hotels in Dubai, although they are all highly competitive, none seems pay much attention to details on staff training and grooming like the GH does. Not to mention those lovely fresh flowers, just magic!
The service was excellent, staff are always attentive and accomadative. Our A/C was not working in the room and the maintenance staff arrived in less than 5 minutes to fix the problem in no time. I don't think any other hotel in Dubai would outdone that! Despite this is not a brand new less than 1 year old hotel, The room was spotless! Everything worked perfectly.
The Level 5 lounge is definitely the best club lounge I've been to. It is huge, airy and never too crowded. Serving a very good varity range of cocktails, a great and ample selection of buffet. The atmosphere was excellent, one side was lighter and one side more dim, excellent to hang out for an evening with your guest. Highly recommend to book a Club Room to enjoy all benefits, it was well worth it!
Also on Level 4, Tower 2 is the Spa, they have 5 Hamman Pools, each with different temperature for relaxation. The Asian decor and lemongrass scent in the hallway makes the experience extra enjoyable. Remember to bring your swim suit to dip in!
We have the breakfast buffet in Rhodes Mezzanine and Sloane Restaurant once each. The main restarant Sloane, offer more variety even include Sushi, Miso Soup, Thai Beef Salad and a Chocolate fountain but if you prefer coziness, it is hard to go pass Rhodes Exec breakfast.
Overall, I can't recommend enough on this hotel. Very few hotel created such unforgettable perfect experience and we can't wait to be back again and again! It was refined heritage and suave elegance offering make GH an outstanding choice. One of the most Classy hotel in Dubai and the World!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai