Perfection, luxury, amazing attention to detail from staff.....
Our 2nd visit to this Hotel, and was overwhelmed by the new 2nd tower - stayed in room 7054 which had great view of the coast and Atlantis in the distance.
My husband & stay in many hotels throughout the year - mainly through business, and there is none in USA or Asia that can compare with this.
Highly efficient and friendly pick up on arrival at Airport - lovely cold towels presented with a bottle of chilled water - all perfect after a long overnight flight. Whisked straight up to room and checked in quitely and efficiently in room.
Room: bed so comfortable and LARGE, beautiful linen, attention to detail amazing - Bvlgari products, enormous bathroom - candle lit each night in bathroom! Beautiful gifts on arrival, daily treats left in room ie lip balm, a rose, fresh fruit, daily housekeeping and turndown service to perfection.
We had access to Executive Lounge on level 5, which was included in our trip- , staff friendly, food and drinks perfect - As mentioned by other reviewers, breakfast,lunch, afternoon tea, and pre dinner drinks and canapes all complimentary with this package - very well worth it. The lavish display of food on offer is unbelieavable, the most beautiful cup cakes, sandwiches (the egg ones always went 1st). fresh fruit, endless cup of tea and coffe - and usually the chef would create a great stir fry for the pre dinner drinks - and one could actually spend all their time in this lounge.
Well worth spending time in the Buddha Bar- for the crazyness, the Siddharta Lounge is a must for the location and the music. Also visit the Embassy (top floor of tower 2) for amazing views and again good music. Local Marina nice for walking about, and checking out the local restaurants and shops. All in all you would be more than happy not to leave this environment - it has it all.
One local attraction for a fun day out is the Water Adventure Park at Atlantis - brings out the child in you!
Why would you stay here? - simply "its the best in Dubai" - it has the most dedicated, friendly staff who have the ability to make you feel very special.
Having just arrived from another 5* Hotel in Bangkok, it was quite apparent we had arrived in a 5* with sheer class. It is an amazing feeling to be so well looked after and makes you want to return very qickly.
Thank you to all concerned - what an amazing team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai