We chose Grosvenor House for a short, 4-day stay in Dubai, largely based on the positive Tripadvisor reviews. Thankfully, the reviews were spot-on, and we had an excellent stay. Grosvenor House proved to be an excellent choice for those seeking for a modern, upscale and comfortable hotel at the Dubai marina.
We stayed in a one bedroom suite on the 8th floor. The suite was very well appointed, spacious and clean. The bed and linens were of high quality and provided excellent sleep quality. This was a huge plus and welcome necessity after a 13 hour plane trip. The bathroom was luxurious and spacious, but there were a few minor issues. First was the fact that there is only one sink, second was the shower design, and third was the lack of door in the toilet room (no privacy). The Bulgari white tea toiletries almost made up for the minor bathroom flaws, however.
The service we received at Grosvenor House was excellent. The check-in procedure was efficient and we were given a helpful orientation to the facility. The concierges provided a wealth of information and were always on hand to offer assistance. Overall, we felt very welcomed by the staff and enjoyed the consistent, high quality service.
The hotel lobby provides a beautiful first impression, with its opulent yet tasteful décor and spaciousness. Adjacent to the lobby you will find a shopping area with several boutiques. Among the boutiques were a Tunisian chocolate shop with a seriously impressive display of confections, some clothing shops, a coffee shop and various other merchants. The hotel has several restaurants and bars, but the most impressive was the SPG lounge on the top floor with its gorgeous view of the marina. Although Grosvenor House is not located on the beach, guests can enjoy beach privileges at its sister hotel, Le Royal Meridien. The hotel provides a shuttle service to the beach, which is quick and efficient.
Overall, I was very impressed with Grosvenor House, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to other travelers seeking comfort and luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai