Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
Hotels.com
$300
$249
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
Hotels.com
$228
$189
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$190
$122
Trip.com
$1,906
$191
$1,457
$1,225
4,285 results
All reviewsbutler servicesummer housesprivate poolarabian summerhousevilla roompat thaibuggy driverssummer flavourswild wadihalf boardprivate butlergolf buggyvilla beachmain poolnoodle housewhole complexrestaurant reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

From the second you arrive at madinat jumeirah you are treated like royalty. The staff at Dar al masyaf are unbelievable, always friendly and helpful. We stayed at villa 8, and although our butlers were changed a bit too regularly for our liking, they were all extremely helpful and friendly, especially Jeffy and Vikram.
The resort itself it's meticulously kept, with hundreds of gardeners and cleaners working around the clock.
The pool is manned all day by a team of lifeguards,and the water is the perfect temperature to cool off in the august heat.
The only downside to dining was the lack of enforcement of dress codes in the evening.nearly every evening we saw people dining wearing track suit bottoms/ swim shorts/ trainers in the restaurants which was disappointing.
The rooms were cleaned twice a day,and my kids loved the variety of towel animals that appeared on the beds daily.
The stand out restaurants are mj's steakhouse, and beachcombers. the beachcombers Asian buffet is phenomenal ! The band at beachcombers were great.
We received a free upgrade to the beach villas which were amazing,I would recommend them to everybody.
In short, this is simply the most amazing hotel on the planet, and the greatest experience ever.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank richardthegr8
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I stayed at the Dar al Masyaf at the Madinat Jumeirah for 5 nights (2 rooms) with my family including 3 kids in August 2014, and rate this as 'THE' premier resort in Dubai.

The overall quality within this resort makes it the must stay place if you are considering a stay in Dubai, particularly if you want a nice relaxing stay in a lush tropical oasis. We normally stay at the One and Only Royal Mirage, and have stayed at other hotels in Dubai, including the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. But after reading numerous reviews, we decided to stay at the Dar-Al-Masyaf, and its no doubt the best travel decision I have ever made.

The Dar-Al-Masyaf villas are the perfect combination of privacy of a secluded room within a tropical location, away from the busier parts of the resort like the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The best part of staying at the DAM is that you can choose between having a secluded quiet time in your Villa or private pool, then you can revert to the busier parts of the resort like the al Qasr or Jumeirah Beach Hotel pools for more atmosphere and liveliness.

I read a lot about the butlers, and wasn't too sure what all the fuss was about. But boy do I understand now! I had 2 Butlers, Syed and Priyesh, who made our a stay a 5 star to a seven star experience. Syed spent most time with us, and I cant commend and praise the guy enough. There was nothing Syed didn't do for us. Arranging abra's and buggies, booking restaurants, recommending restaurants, getting me things I needed like sewing needles, extra room water and ice, arranging our daily fruit bowl to my taste. Syed is exceptional - a credit to the villa's and hotel. I would return to DAM just for him because he was soooooo good. When I go back to DAM - I will insist on having Syed to be with us again. Thank you Syed for everything, and I hope you don't ever leave!
The access to the wide range of restaurants across the resort is also fantastic. During our stay we used the half board option, which was of great value. The dining options are of a very good standard with options ranging from Thai, Italian, Lebanese, Chinese, Thai and Indian amongst a few to name.The grounds of the hotel are still amongst the best I have experienced; with the wonderful waterways that meander around the resort not only providing aesthetic appeal, but vital to enabling guests to commute around the resort on its Abras.
The Abras and golf buggies transport guests around this huge oasis, and i never waited more than 2-3 minutes for them. This is a credit to the Butlers who order them, but also to Jumeirah who have a computerised system controlling system (like a mini-cab service) to ensure waiting times are discussed with guests, and guests are picked up and informed back to base via phone.
My wife and kids were truly blown away with the levels of service and luxury, and in particular the butler service provided by Syed.

I truly recommend DAM and the resort for anyone looking for a place to stay in Dubai. You truly won’t be disappointed with the overall experience of staying here.

I look forward to returning next year - In sha Allah (God willing)

Room Tip: Any room will do.
8  Thank ImranLondon
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Returned for about our sixth time and again it was fabulous, the butlers were brilliant and took great care of us. We were in an Ocean Suite which was wonderful to watch the waves coming in as the sun set.

The management were excellent and all credit must go to Sayed and Andreas Acker.

Will definitely return.

7  Thank Graeme K
Reviewed August 14, 2014

This hotel really is great. We stayed for 5 nights on a half board basis. We received an upgrade to a Gulf view villa which was right on the beach. The villas are lovely, consisting of a reception area, courtyard and around 10 rooms on two stories. Each villa has a butler who takes care of the guests in that villa. The rooms are beautiful - huge with a very large bathroom. The villas are set along waterways/canals and you get around the site ( which is vast ) on little boats or golf buggies - you simply ring and order one when you want to go anywhere ! Food was yummy - big buffet for breakfast ( even had a chocolate fountain for kids ) in a choice of three restaurants and lunch or evening meal in a choice of several restaurants for half board. There was a happy hour each evening in the villa reception from 6pm to 8pm. There was a large pool area although we just stayed at the beach. The souk in the hotel had a good range of shops and eateries. All of the staff were very helpful and pleasant. We had a fantastic stay and would love to come back sometime.

3  Thank HRJ16
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Our second time at this resort last June was a wonderful , relaxing , luxury experience. The service is fantastic and the setting is wonderful. We see this now as an annual visit as we can't imagine anywhere else coming up to this standard of holiday.
Rooms were spacious and the bed is enormous. Lovely dressing room and wet room.
The holiday was made perfect thanks to our wonderful butler Ismile, his professional, friendly service made our stay very special indeed. Thank you Ismile :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple