“Calm waterways to private villas.perfect hideaway”

Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah
Ranked #6 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Third stay at Dar Al Masyaf need I say more? Would go back tomorrow in an instant! Pre dinner drinks served in the courtyard. Take advantage of the madinat Jumeirah dine around package if available (approx 30 different restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Blancouture
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing in TripAdvisor your holiday experience during your stay in Dar Al Masyaf and for highly recommending our hotel and our half board offerings.

We surely look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Al Qasr Hotel and Dar Al Masyaf Villas

Write a ReviewReviews (4,049)

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The hotel is beautiful and immaculately clean, which is complemented by fantastic staff and surprising little extras like free ice lollies and even someone who cleans your sunglasses. Nothing was too much trouble for the butlers and the happy hour in the summer house each evening was another great touch. The Abra boat and buggy service works really well and the tennis and gym setup are exceptional. The choice of restaurants is a little bewildering and we barely scratched the surface of what was on offer., No bad thing really as it means that we will have to go again .... soon.

Room Tip: The Gulf Summerhouses (1-14) are in a more central position with easy access to the beach, pool and...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JohnyAlfa66

Dear Guest,

I am grateful for the glowing review you have shared in TripAdvisor regarding your stay in Dar Al Masyaf.

Thank you for acknowledging the positive elements of your holiday and for recognizing our butler colleagues whose efforts contributed a great part in making your stay more enjoyable. It is good to know that you were able to experience a couple of the restaurants that we have throughout the resort, and that you had a chance to ride the Abra boat, your stay would not have been complete without experiencing one of the resorts unique signatures.

I am very happy to read that you will be returning to stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Dar Al Masyaf in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I've been now the 6th time in Dar Al Masyaf, but now it was really a 'stay different'!!! From day one I had the feeling that I had the personal attention of the employees and they really tried to fullfill all my wishes. I'm not a person who is immediately satisfied, but this time, no complains from my side at all. All reservations, all special wishes from me and my family (e.g. foto shooting with professional photographer, make-up, individual desert safari, etc.) was organized perfectly!! Restaurants are still perfect, my favorite place was this time pai thai and pierchic. It was a memorable vacation and for sure - I or we - will return!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joseph Alexande... B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty to Dar Al Masyaf and for taking the time to give us a recommendation and a positive feedback on Tripadvisor following your stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our resort facilities and the service provided to you by our colleagues. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration for our team to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your holiday in our resort.

I will be looking forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to Dar Al Masyaf.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

stayed here over the easter break and found this resort amazing.All the staff are polite ,the villas are clean and every meal we had was first class.The weather was brilliant and we enjoyed travelling in the water taxis even though we had to wait a short time for them but its no problem,you just sit in the sun and take in the amazing views.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for highly commending Dar Al Masyaf on TripAdvisor and for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us.

It is very pleasing to read your positive comments and to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday.

I do hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to our resort in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I'm not one for doing reviews however I had to do so on this trip as I was totally blown away in every aspect! Being our first trip to Dubai we didn't know what to expect but after an uncomfortable flight with 2 small children under 5 we arrived at the hotel. First impressions were amazing! The staff immediately made you feel welcome and even the children totally took to them. We stayed in the Arabian villas and I must say they were perfect, set in a small court yard with your own butler! Every butler we had was so helpful, polite and basically couldn't do more to make your stay be the best. We use to have happy hour every night for 2 hours which was well worth it as you got to meet other family's & also gave us the chance to speak to our butler. The resort is huge but so easily accessed by using the golf buggies & the small boats (which the kids loved) they always arrived promptly & we all enjoyed using them everyday whether it be getting to the beach or going for dinner in the evening. The pool areas are perfect & the sinbad kids club is fantastic, although our little ones don't use it we use to take them in everyday to use the kids pool and slide & the life guards were so friendly & loved helping the kids. The beach is beautiful and again the staff couldn't help you enough epically when I use to try dragging the pushchair across the sand!! They always came to my rescue to help out. We had some beautiful meals during our stay, the Thai restaurant is a must, just amazing and funnily enough was right next to our villa! Meat & co was suburb for steak & has a great atmosphere. I can safely say I didn't have a bad meal out there. Another mention is the water park wild wadi which is on the complex and only under 5 minutes golf buggie ride away which was brilliant for all ages and nice to have a bit of change every other day for the kids! All in all I can not say I have ever been to a place like this, everything you wish for in a holiday, perfect weather, food, staff & facilities! I cannot thank the staff at the madinat jumeriah enough for the most amazing experience we all had. We loved it so much we are currently looking to return for the new year celebrations. I cannot wait!! If you want pure luxury & fantastic people please stay here you will not be disappointed.
Mrs Whitney, farnborough

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Lucyw319

Dear Mrs Whitney,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent stay in Dar Al Masyaf.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities that we have in our property. All your kind comments with regards to the butler service, beach services and our wide variety of shops and restaurants are highly appreciated.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have been here on various family holidays about 13 times. I would say I am a frequent visitor.

Entertainment/Nightlife
Entertainment on this Madinat Jumeirah resort is massive. With Kids Clubs, Water Sports and various amount of sporting activities.
The main Al Qasr pool is great for a tan and day time activities.
The nightlife is the resort is limited to bars and restaurants.

The food here is probably some of the best I have had. There are various places in the Madinat Souk which are very nice. The Jumeirah Beach and the Burj Al Arab is also very nice but expensive.

Hotel
Dar Al Masyaf its self is a plot of 22+ villas, each sharing a private pool with 4 others. Around 6 - 8 rooms per villa. There is a happy hour from 6 - 8 pm every night supplying free drinks and snacks.

Room
The rooms itself are very comforting. With a massive bathroom its a nice place to stay. You can sometimes get inter connecting rooms for additional family.

Other
Weather:
May - June - Hot - 38-45
August - Very Hot - 45+

There are Buggies and Abras (Boats) that transport you around the resort due to its size.

Hope this helps.

Room Tip: Go between May through to August.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Max A
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your stay in Dar Al Masyaf.

I was delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our resort facilities and the service provided to you by our colleagues. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration for our team to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

I will look forward to welcoming you back to Dar Al Masyaf.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

It was our second stay and we are still impressed. The gardens, the waterways, the beach and the pools - all just perfect. We had a villa with private garden and direkt access to the pool. All our butlers were professional and friendly. A memorable family vacation. We will certainly come back again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sven H
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing on TripAdvisor your experience from your recent stay with us at Dar Al Masyaf.

I am pleased to read your comments about the overall services and facilities that we offer in the resort and your enthusiasm towards your experience.

Along with the rest of the team in Dar Al Masyaf, I am looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

Yours Sincerely,