$49
Movenpick.com
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$97
$82
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$254
$139
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
Jumeirah.com
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$129
$120
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$1,510
$162
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$145
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$326
$260
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of $499/night.

$1,879
$1,348
3,721 results
All reviewsmadinat jumeirahpremium leisure clubwild waditalise spapat thaigolf buggiesarabic styleice lollieshalf boardafternoon teahotel complexour honeymooncold towelskids clubrestaurants and barsamazing hotelwater park
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Excellent location - close to beach, restaurants and activities such as Wild Wadi. We were pleased with the level of service and comfort provided for a family traveling with small children. The children enjoyed the towel animals left on their beds each night and the small gifts. We were pleased with the "Sinbad Kids Club' for the children enjoyed going and the planned activities were of interest. The level of supervision at the kids club and the rules on signing children in and out was excellent and we were put at ease by the friendly yet professional manner of the staff. The room was fantastic - a big comfortable bed, free standing bathtub and spacious dressing room - What more could you need!! I would highly recommend this hotel to people traveling with kids. It is safe, clean, friendly and set in an exciting location.

Room Tip: beach side summerhouse
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read how much you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah and that your holiday continues to remain such a fond memory for you. Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your kind comments in regards to the facilities as well as the Sinbad Kids Club team is greatly appreciated, I have shared this with them and they are very happy to learn that their effort are highly appreciated by our guest. It is certainly our intention to ensure you are well looked after, it is very pleasing to know that our service standards exceeded your expectations.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort and to continuing to ensure your stays with us impress you and provide such fond memories.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

We are regular visitors of the Al Qsar and visit once or twice a year, with Sept 11 being our last visit.
I haven't reviewed this hotel since our first visit in Sept 2006, but I often come on trip advisor to read the reviews and after a seeing a few negative reviews, i thought i would write another review based on our experience of this hotel over the last 5 years and 9 visits.

We always travel as a couple for our wedding anniversary in September, sometimes have a week in March and in August 10, we took our 3 children for our summer holidays.

I am a very hard person to please and really fussy. My occupation is in customers services and service delivery and I know what excellent service looks like and I can not compliment this hotel enough..the service, the staff, the accommodation, the food, the amenities...i can go on and on...

We lead hectic lives and when i go on holiday as soon as I step foot into a resort, i want to be looked after, be made to feel special, be surrounded by opulence, receive fantastic service and quality and this is the reason we return to this hotel year after year.

I have stopped in quite a few hotels around the world and the reason we return to the Al Qsar year after year is because we can't find another hotel that ticks every box like this hotel does.

Sure...sometimes it is busy, because big hotels do get busy, but explore the other amenities they offer...why not try their premium leisure facilities...Fantastic value for money, have your breakfast in a smaller lounge, enjoy afternoon tea and evening drinks and canopies...

We are returning to the Al Qsar in Sept 12 for our 10th Visit and I can not wait....!

Room Tip: We stop in an Arabian Deluxe room with Premium Leisure and have found this to be the best value for money. Dine in private for Breakfast, soft drinks included all day, afternoon tea included and evening drinks for 2 hours with canopies included in the price -We often go when there are offers of free Half Board too, so all day our drinks and food are catered for with no hidden charges..
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank LouLa
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through TripAdvisor, following your 9th stay at Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah.

I am delighted to learn that your expectations were always exceeded and that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed the service and facilities provided at our Resort. I would also like to thank you for recommending our Premium Leisure Club and also our Half Board package, I will certainly extend your feedback to the team, who I am sure will also be delighted.

Once again, thank you for your gracious comments and for your continuous patronage towards Madinat Jumeirah. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back In September 2012.

Anne Marie Houston

Reviewed December 25, 2011

Average hotel.
Poor house keeping.....after numerous complaints they have finally re stocked the mini bar after 5 days !!!!
Poor front of house....after flying first class the hotel failed to collect us from the airport. We were then told our room wouldn't be ready for another 7 hours, so we had to get changed in the toilets.
Shower keeps on blocking and flooding the bathroom.
25 min queue for breakfast this morning.
I could go on and on but i'm off out to another hotel.
regards
Room 137

I wouldn't
bother but it's up to you.
I'm here for another 2 nights, wish i was home for Xmas.
Room 137

Room Tip: 137 is the top suite. Service really needs to improve though.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank PaulSlate
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your detailed review of your recent holiday with us at Al Qasr.

I was of course most concerned to learn of the disappointing elements of your experience which fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced.

I believe my colleague has met you personally prior to your departure, in follow up of this meeting, I will be sending you a separate email to discuss your feedback further.

Once again, thank you for bringing these matters to my attention and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Madinat Jumeirah, in the future.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

Al Qasr is like a dream comes true. We stayed there for 3 days and it is one of our best hotel experiences. When you arrives to the hotel in Night-time it is just like an arabian fairytale. The light an atmosphere is fantastic! The beach, the room, the pool, the canals, the view - All was splended. Only thing was that there was a smell of food in the lobby and some of the floor in the room is slippery, so my pregnant fiancee actually felt and broke a glass. They should really do something about that part of the floor! But All in All: we just love al Qasr!

• Stayed: December 2011
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent holiday with us at Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah, I am delighted to learn that you and your fiancée overall enjoyed the resort.

I, was of course most concerned to learn about the incident that experienced by your fiancée. This is certainly disappointing and fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced and please be assured that this is not indicative of our company standards. I have notified the relevant departments of the issues highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

We stayed at the Al Qasr 18 months ago, it is a great hotel, really beautiful, super helpful and friendly staff.

Would highly recommend over most other hotels in Dubai. It has the best mix of luxury & activities, without the hustle bustle/business of others (Atlantis) and pretentiousness of others (Burj).

Have recommended to several family members and friends, who have also been delighted with it.

Great hotel, great breakfast buffet, and I believe now the half board option includes all restaurants in the Madinat as well as the Al Qsar.

Would defintely go back and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor, I am very pleased to read that you and your wife had a memorable stay with us at Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah. We pride ourselves in delivering a unique arabian experience for all our guests, and I am therefore delighted to learn that we were successful in achieving this for you and your wife.

Your kind acknowledgements of our product and services are truly appreciated and it is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize a team that provided memorable experiences to our guests.

Once again, I appreciate you recommending Al Qasr Hotel and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your wife back again in the future.