“Fantastic business lunch”

Marta's Workshop
Ranked #879 of 10,295 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Spanish, Contemporary, Gastropub
Dining options: Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Please note that Marta's Workshop is closed during July. We will resume restaurant and catering operations on 3 August 2014. Enjoy the summer!
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Just fantastic, combination of different textures.
Flavored lunch in Dubai, price and quality are perfect combination.

1  Thank Anna G

Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

I think every dubai-an should try it once. Small place, great food, chef tells you what you're eating.. Anyone who goes to Marta's would definitely recommend others. Note that the prices are a little on the higher end. Expect to pay somewhere around 100 each but worth it!

Reviewed January 12, 2015

We had Marta cater our Christmas party for friends, the food was fabulous and service impeccable... nothing short of fantastic value. The wait staff were well presented and professional, and the bar man was awesome at whipping up something fun - accompanied by a great sense of humor. We also have lunch at Marta's Kitchen on a regular basis, waiting to see what is n the menue for the day with a sense of anticipation (recommendation: always get the tapas!)

2  Thank lillie-and-grommet
Reviewed October 24, 2014

I recently visited for a break from routine. having never eaten here, ( or heard of it) I was not sure what to expect. I visited with colleagues from work, and had a absolutely delicious starter and main course. the steak for main was well cooked , and fairly generous in portion. the starter was different, and was mainly ordered because I didn't know what it was , I still ate it all and enjoyed it . it was a different unique experience for me, and hopefully a place I can steal away to with my wife one of these days.

Reviewed October 13, 2014

I tried Marta’s Workshop last week for the first time and completely loved it! Marta herself welcomed us and took our order. The food was very creative, full of flavor and for an incredible price! We had a miso soup with marinated prawns to die for, as well as the best fried calamari I have tried in a very long time, super tender.

As Marta explained, the place is a workshop where the chef and her team try new dishes to add to her catering company. This is great because the menu changes every day, so lucky those who work close by!

I also wanted to comment on some of the reviews that I have read. It seems that many people end up a bit disappointed since they think Marta’s Workshop is a Spanish restaurant. Well, it is not, and it is not advertised as such. As a Spaniard myself, I could see the influence of Spanish flavours, but it is very clear that what she does is international and contemporary cuisine. So just go and enjoy whatever she has prepared for the day, for sure it’d be amazing.

1  Thank MercedesFG1986