“Yummy and cozy!”

Marta's Workshop
Ranked #1,672 of 9,657 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Spanish, Contemporary, Gastropub
Dining options: Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Please note that Marta's Workshop is closed during July. We will resume restaurant and catering operations on 3 August 2014. Enjoy the summer!
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Yummy and cozy!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

It was our first time at Marta's today
I couldn't find their menu online but upon arrival I realized why. They change their menu on a daily basis serving a few (3-4) options a day
We got their porcini dumplings for starters which were okay
I ordered a tapas dish of chicken, sea bream and beef for my main
The chicken and sea bream were delicious
As for the beef it wasn't the best piece of meat I've had but the sweet potato and caramelized onions were full of flavor making the dish my favorite !!
They served us complementary bite size mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes #amazing
Yummy yummy yummy lemon tart!
The location is great since I live nearby in JLT and I felt it was very cozy
Would definitely come again

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Hadeel H

megamondo
“Flawless food, amazing service”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I went here for lunch with a friend after reading about the buzz on TripAdvisor.

There was absolutely no way I could fault things, the food was amazing, well thought out and excellently presented. The menu changes every day, and there's three starters, three mains and three desserts to choose from. I liked that the options were limited and I wasn't overwhelmed with choice.

Marta is there to greet you when you arrive and the food is either presented by her (there are no waiters), or one of the other chefs. Each dish is explained to you.

The space is small, intimate, casual and not pretentious; a refreshing and much needed change from other fixtures on the Dubai dining scene. It goes to show that good food and service are all you need.

Also, I couldn't believe the value for money. We ate a three course meal for less than 100.Dhs each. The same quality of food and service in any other Dubai restaurant would have cost at least three times as much.

Marta's Workshop is by far one of the best places I've eaten in Dubai and something not to be missed.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank megamondo
Chester, United Kingdom
“Best Lunch Service in Dubai”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

It is only open for 2 hours and it was half an hour by taxi - so glad that we did it!
The food is superb and the personal service by the people who prepared the meal was unusual and made a real difference.
Marta is a star and her staff are excellent - there are only 3 choices for each course and it doesn't matter what you have, with this level of dedication to customer experience, you won't forget it and you will feel privileged to have eaten there. Trust me, if you get the chance to eat there, take it.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Tattenhall
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Small Place, Great Food”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Excellent place to try professional food, marta's welcoming all customer by herself.
No fixed menue, new set menue daily, no waiters in the restaurant marta and coop chef serve the food.

every plate is well prepared and well presentation.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank unique_1111
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Delicious food in Dubai”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Terrific tasteful food. Compared to other big restaurants in Dubai, this small corner is a must go. Really worthy to pay a visit.

• Visited October 2013