“Great Team / Great Hotel / It just makes me feel home!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha
Ranked #129 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed August 25, 2014

This is the first time i rate a hotel although am a frequent lodger / traveler. I am so enthusiastic to share my experience with Doubletree by Hilton: From the time I arrived I was about to tell this property is not only about the neatness and the new amenities of this hotel as it was only opened few months ago, it is actually about its people who would do their best to make their guests feeling so comfortable with their stay.
It all started with the young motivated Sales executive Merve who was never tired of answering all my emails prior lodging with generous details and photos and hearty efforts. Honestly it was for her that i booked my stay for the real care and attention to details she showed in all communication. (Merve can't thank you enough)
The smile and welcoming of the reception lady who after i checked in she accompanied me and showed me my room (forgot her Name - Very nice Indian lady) to the housekeeping Supervisor Alex and the guy who is in charge of my room Dhearby, these guys are really well trained with genuine will to serve their guests better.
To the Guest Relation Hanane who is very friendly and helpful.
To the nice team in Bistro Resto / cafe (everyone) who receives me every morning with great smile and customized service calling me by name and offering my usual coffee without a mistake and with great attention to details.
To the concierge guys i am sorry i couldnt recall all of your names. you guys are so good.
To Hilton Management. Well done with this great team and new property. I hope this kind of service will last. I will be a loyal guest for this hotel and team as I have and I am experiencing an excellent service / location accessibility / staff friendliness / neat room / very good food.
it just makes me feel home!!
Sincere thanks!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Lady Rima Y
DoubleTreeAlBarsha, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the DoubleTree Dubai Al Barsha and for sharing and posting your great feedback on Trip Advisor.

The entire Hotel team is very happy to know that the customized service we provide is very much appreciated. We are glad to learn that everyone was extremely helpful and attentive to your requests. Thank you very much for mentioning- Merve, Manasi (Reception), Hanane, Alex, Dhearby and all Bistro 55 Restaurant and all the Concierge team members.

I am very glad that you will be choosing our Hotel for your future trips, to be your home, away from home.

Once again, thank you so much for the great and motivating feedback.

We are looking forward welcoming you back to our Hotel.

Sherif Nassar

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Have a pleasant 1 week stay in Hilton's Hotel.Its 4stars but its good location to Emirates Mall makes him attractive,only 5min farr away.Good meals,GYM average equipped.Not bad....Problem with Internet,its not free.Recommend you to buy a local Sim card from DU and to make a Hotspot.For 2,5aed per day you can have 5min,5sms and 50MB....Not bad

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Danny A

Dear Mr. Danny,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your business trip to Dubai.

We appreciate your kind comments in regards to our Hotel location. We are happy to know that you were happy staying only 5min away from Mall Of the Emirates and that you found our meals, up to your satisfaction.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback in regards to having Wi-Fi free of charge and the equipment in the DoubleTree Gym. I can guarantee you that your feedback is very much valued and will be taken under consideration for our guests satisfaction.

Thank you again and we look forward welcoming you back to DoubleTree Dubai Al Barsha.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 4 nights with my wife and two kids. I love this place. everything was perfect. We arrived early and our room was ready. it is a newly built hotel very near to Mall of Emirates. there is a shuttle service to go to Mall and it takes around 2 - 3 minutes. The staff was really nice and friendly. The breakfast was excellent with variety of options to chose from. I would strongly recommend it to everyone going to Dubai with family for a leisure trip.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the DoubleTree Dubai Al Barsha and for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor.

We are extremely happy to learn that your family and you did enjoy your stay with us and found our newly built Hotel, rooms and service-excellent.

I am also proud to know that the breakfast variety was up to your satisfaction, as well as our shuttle bus was in use of your comfort.

Thank you again for the motivating feedback and for recommending our property to future Dubai travellers.

We look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

During my constant travels around various countries, i have found that Double Tree Dubai Al - Barsha Is the best place to stay, its comfortable, cozy, The staff are loving and warm, every thing about the hotel is great, i stayed during Ramadan and they offered variety of food that was just simply great, the service was amazing, and the season happiness of Eid was flowing all over .. they never stopped there kindness and generosity at all.. when i first arrived they all recognized me from my previous stay ... and i can never ever ever stop liking the cookies the best thing is that they got the bus to take you to MOE, or the beach all day long .. and that just makes life a whole lot easier there are really no words to describe how great it was :) I would like to say all the staff are my friends , and they are great friends :) Truly Thank you :)

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeAlBarsha, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2014

Dear Mr. Ali,

Thank you for your continuous loyalty to our company and for choosing the DoubleTree Dubai Al Barsha all over again to be your home away from home.

I am thrilled to learn that you consider the Hotel team already as your friends, due to the fact that the service we provide never stops to be kind and generous. It is a pleasure to read such a motivating feedback about the loving and warm staff, our comfortable and cosy rooms and that the food variety is much appreciated.

On behalf of the entire Hotel team thank you again and we all look forward welcoming you with the warm DoubleTree Cookie.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I stayed in the hotel arm of the Doubletree Hilton Hotel Barsha and was very pleased with the finishing and space in the suites. It is half residences and half hotels but the facilities are quite good. The breakfast was great with a wide selection of choices although it does get busy towards the end. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The only issue I would have with this hotel is the location as it is in Barsha. I am more of a downtown Dubai person, but the good news is that taxis are quite accessible and the concierge at the front is always helpful in tracking them down. For directions just tell them it is behind the Dunes Hotel right behind Mall of Emirates. Merve the sales manager did an excellent job and provided us with a great experience and fantastic support. The hotel is right across the Mall of Emirates so very accessible via taxi and there are restaurants around the area so you can get some good food within walking distance.

Room Tip: I was in the one bedroom suite so I cannot speak on bthe other rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at the DoubleTree Dubai Al Barsha!

We are pleased to note that you found our overall personalized service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this is what we strive to achieve and provide our valued guests at all times.

Your nice feedback about our breakfast options, friendly and accommodating staff, especially recognising Merve from Sales is very much appreciated and valued.

We are truly grateful for your feedback and for sharing some positive aspects of your stay as we look forward to the chance of welcoming you back to the DoubleTree Dubai Al Barsha.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is amazing. The room was gorgeous! The staff were friendly.
We had issues on our first night with a cold shower and I had the maintenance men trying to fix it all night when I was so tired. And then the deposit to leave just to have a mini bar in your room is crazy. Defiantly not worth it just for one glass of wine.
Apart from that everything else was smooth. The pool is lovely and in the shade so you don't get burnt.
One of the staff down stairs organised a birthday cake for my daughter which was so nice of him. The life guard at the pool played with my daughter for ages- he was awesome.
The Emirates mall is just across the road- lots if restaurants there. They do a free bus to beach as well. Easy to catch the train around to Dubai mall etc. I wish they had free wifi, even the mall across the road has free wifi. Hilton need to get with the times with wifi!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank kaseh h

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us with your family and for the positive and beneficial feedback you left on Trip Advisor.

We are indeed happy to note that you enjoyed our swimming pool, rooms and friendly staff. I am also glad to learn that your were happy with the shuttle bus we provide to go to the shopping mall and the location of our property.

Secondly, I would like to apologise for the water temperature in the shower, as well as for asking you to leave a deposit at the Front Desk for your extras. As a newly open hotel, we are still working on few challenges, but I do hope that this will not deter you of choosing the DoubleTree Dubai Al Barsha for your next visit again.

Thank you one more time and I am looking forward welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Nice and comfy bed mattress
Located just across the Mall of Emirates
Good breakfast with very helpful staff specially the restaurant captain, Leonard Chavez, he went out of his way help arrange by calling the tour company to send me back my wife's lost iPhone, which we were able to get back later.

Like. Safe box located in the closet at eye level. Free wifi in room
Don't like. Aquarium style bathroom

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank solyuyitung

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with your partner at our Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback with future Dubai travellers.

I am happy to know that you found our bed mattresses up to your comfort and you were satisfied with our Hotel location.

Thank you for the great comments about Leonard from the Restaurant. He’s a great asset to our hotel, and I’ll make sure he was recognized for the great service he provided to you!

I look forward welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future.