$240
$221
Jumeirah.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$145
$133
Jumeirah.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
$177
$109
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$203
$170
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$1,108
Jumeirah.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 18, 2016

we stayed here almost 10 days, rooms are huge, very good hotel and clean and excellent service, this hotel is in bur Dubai near to supermarkets and lots of restaurants. all the rooms has 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 2 bath room and 1 kitchen with all the kitchen utilities.

very good place to stay with family.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Raghubrr
Reviewed May 25, 2016

Every time me and my team (5 min, 11 max) visit Dubai, we always stay at Baity. Rooms are huge! One room I stayed in had a balcony that offered a panoramic view of Dubai's business district and the famous Burj Khalifa. Beds are huge and comfy with nice pillows and comfy duvets; each room has two toilet and bath (with hot and cold shower AND tub) and one toilet; couches are good enough to sleep in actually. Also, each room is equipped with a washer and dryer unit. The breakfast buffet is a mix of traditional Arabic and Western cuisine. Their beef bacon and tomatoes is good, as well as beef bacon and cheese pie. The place also has a gym, sauna and pool at the rooftop. Service is great because the staff are nice and there are a lot of Kabayans so you'd feel right at home. Will go there again this December!

Room Tip: Choose the rooms facing the road so you'd have the view of the business district :)
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Jam A
Reviewed March 25, 2016

Very good hotel. Clean and excellent service. The location is great and we had a good view of the Burj Khalifa. The rooms are large and very quiet. Pool and the gym was very nice. We liked the location as it is a short drive to new dubai.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Sherry1975
Reviewed January 8, 2016

This hotel is in Bur Dubai situated very near to supermarkets and lots of restaurants, very easily accessible and offers a great view of downtown Dubai from the roof top. Also has a swimming pool up top and free WiFi. Rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast buffet spread not so good though.

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank aakashsgoyal
Reviewed December 9, 2015

I have stayed at this hotel on and off several times and it's always been a good stay. The 1 BR apartments are spacious and the kitchen is fully equipped. For a 3* I think it is absolutely fine and the prices I have paid were reasonable for that status. Also, they have a pool area on the roof which for most of my stays I seemed to be the only person who used it so it felt like I had my own private pool. However, this is not a huge area but good enough to read a book and catch a few rays with the odd dip to cool down.

The only thing I would criticise is the shower. I like more of the power shower type and this was lacking on that side of things. I was more than happy with the service provided by the reception and front desk and if I needed to I would be happy to stay at this hotel again as a stop gap.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo