“good for business trips, not recreation!”
Review of Nihal Hotel

Nihal Hotel
Ranked #410 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I went to this hotel and stayed for 3 nights. I killed 5 cockroaches in my room during my stay. The room was not equipped with refrigerator. Internet is not available for free even in public areas, and they charge you 18 Dirham/hr, or 40 Dirham/day. In general reception desk staff are not trained.
Just forget this hotel if you are afraid of insects!
but the price is good compared to other 3 star hotels in Dubai. and the hotel is located near Metro station (4 minutes walk).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Arache

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went to the desk and i feel there is no any professional when they deal with the guest even they not greeting any body or smiling .
once i went to receptionist ( Ms LOIE ) she looked at the booking and my wife and me and entered inside the office to call another one((( Mr SHOVIEN & KALPEER )) without any talking they said not allowed ! what is not allowed ? she is my wife ,these people if they asked who is she may be i would understand but they didn't .just it's not allowed, i felt as I bring one from street SHE IS MY WIFE !!
really those people very rude and shame on the management to hire these people.
and when i ask for the front office manager or the duty manager simply They said we don't have even when i told them I'm gonna to write this he didn't give any care .
really shame on the management to hire those people. I want to ask the management,if this is the attitude of the receptionist what about HK and the service.
this is my mail for any reply tamer.tiger@ymail.com

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
14  Thank tamer295424
Reviewed June 13, 2013

clean hotel, reception and staff good, food mostly indian, not everyones favourite, crowded, specially nights because of disco, and crowded neighborhood. really huge rooms, best big rooms in any hotel ever seen.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank sami19452002
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was at this hotel 1 months ago with my wife just for one night.The room was completely awful and dejected.
the receptions are not polite and very rude .
our room was noisy about the sound of central heating system at day and night was noisier about disco.

I hate this nightmare hotel

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank yassersoleimani
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed 4 nights at the hotel. I booked through booking.com so I got the best deal. They gave me a big bedroom with a living room for only $70 per night including breakfast.
The hotel is old but clean. The service and facilities are fair enough for an old 3 stars hotel.
There are 3 nightclubs with free entry for hotel residents. breakfast was OK.
The only problem is there is no parking! You could park at the back of the hotel for 35 Dirham per night.
Hotel staff were really friendly compared to the other untrained staff in the nearby cheap hotels!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Filmonica
Reviewed March 3, 2013

stayed here for thwo night during my business trip across gulf country. our company give us the choice, wether to stay at this hotel or another usual chain hotel. i pick this because i think the room will be bigger than others with similar rate.
but i was wrong. first impresion this hotel is dirty, front staff are not treat us well, they hold our pasport for 1 night and they said for administrative purpose. this is the first hotel which hold my pasport during check in.
breakfast also terrible. it located at their night club. and i stayed at 3rd floor then you can hear loud music banging everynight.
room is big and clean, but the washroom is dark and it needs 30 minutes to get your warm water. just pick another hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank gondel g
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have stayed in Nihal Hotel for two nights, on the way to and from India. We only needed a bed so were pleased with what we got. Hotel was very clean and beds comfortable and in a close vicinity to the airport. The price was also adequate.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family