“Your are in the middle”

Ranked #411 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Manama, Bahrain
“Your are in the middle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

the location is excellent you are in the middle only few steps to Gureer mall many resturants, coldstores, pharmicy and child playground around you, easy access when you have a car put limited car parking, Rooms is fear but there is NO tea or coffee, iron and iron borad unless you request.It is not recommended for families as there is Night Club in the hotel enterance.
You have to pay for Wifi or ask for password for free that the hotel lobby.

Room Tip: i have stayed in a back corner room it has a nice view Gureer Mall and Playgound But in summer the...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Greetings from Lotus Hotel, Dubai!
We refer to your recent stay at our Hotel and thank you for choosing us as your preferred residence while in Dubai.
I thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities. While our endeavor is to make sure that all our guests have a truly memorable stay with us while in Dubai, it is the feedback from our well wishers like you which shows that we still have room for improvement. I have noted your comments and would like to assure you of our best services at all times.
Meanwhile, I humbly request you not to compare or judge your stay with us as our general service standards and deter you from coming back to Lotus Hotel, Dubai.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel on your next visit to Dubai, and would request you to extend us an opportunity to demonstrate our usual high standards of services and facilities.

Wajeed Bagwan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Turkish first
tehran
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

i was with my mom and sister for 6 night...in september...breakfast not so much bad but not good enough....and without variety.....only fish for lunch was very good and tasty.........pool wasok,and even it was a jaccuzi. .....they wrote metro is 100 meter distance,but more than 1000 meter was..and we prefered get taxi........while our stay,,hot water wasnt working!!!and our first 3 days was sooooooo bad.....OFCOURSE i dont forget still say thanku to the hotel,,because its so much cheap hotel,and althoug servise is not so luxury but still more than we pay.....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Greetings from Lotus Hotel, Dubai!
I thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities. While our endeavor is to make sure that all our guests have a truly memorable stay with us while in Dubai, it is the feedback from our well wishers like you which shows that we still have room for improvement. I have particularly noted your comments regarding breakfast variety and Hot water and would like to assure you of corrective action with immediate effect. I do apologise for any invovenience at your end.

Shiraz, Iran
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Very bad hotel
The hotel rooms were old. The bathroom tiles were rusty and not tidy.
The air conditioning system did not shut down completely and the rooms were so cold.
staff speaking was heared from the air conditioning system.
They gave me and my wife just a 30-min credit to use internet just at the lobby.
Internet in the rooms is being charged for about 50 derhams per day.
brekfast was terrible at the hotel, so small quality and quantity food.
launch had just two edible foods: roasted crunchi fish and pasta.
swimming pool was open only 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. , the hours that you mostly are not at the hotel. If you plan to go to Dubi, i strongly recommend NOT to go to this worse than 3-star hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mehdi d
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Greetings from Lotus Hotel, Dubai!
I thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities. While our endeavor is to make sure that all our guests have a truly memorable stay with us while in Dubai, it is the feedback from our well wishers like you which shows that we still have room for improvement. I have particularly noted your comments regarding Airconditioning, Internet & Restaurant services and would like to assure you of corrective action with immediate effect.

Wajeed Bagwan

Travelers are raving about these Dubai hotels

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went or a shopping trip with 3 other friends & stayed at the Lotus Hotel. This place was recommended to me by my colleague & i cant stop thanking her for her excellent recommendation. It is very appropriately priced & is an absolute steal or all the amazing facilities that they offer. The staff is very warm and efficient and were quick to show us our rooms - rooms have a fantastic view & are very comfortable. After a hectic day at shopping, we were only too glad to come back to the excellent spa services, that helped us relieve our fatigue. Dakshin serves very good cuisine & i believe they have an excellent team of chefs who whip up delectable dishes. The breakfast buffet is very lavish & tasty. I've had a wonderful time at the Lotus, and will surely be back on my next shopping trip.....lotus dubai rocks!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank arzoo m
Greetings from Lotus Hotel!
We refer to your recent visit to our Hotel and thank you for choosing us while in Dubai.
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities; I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction.It is the feedback from well wishers like you who make our associates strive even harder to achieve “service par excellence”.
While always looking forward to welcoming you back to Lotus Hotel, we all assure you of our best services as always.
In the meantime, of course, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues for any further information or assistance you may need.

Karachi, Pakistan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We stayed in the hotel on Sep 10 to Sep 12. Our stay was the best stay ever!! The people there were very good & food was very delicious for breakfast. We also liked the food in Dakshin for dinner. The music band was excellent! Our room was very clean and liked the services given. The room boy was very polite & helpful. He always came on time in the morning & did a good job. We were ver happy to always see the people there smile & wish us every time. This was our first visit to Dubai & enjoyed everything here. We will surely come again & will tell our friends to consider this hotel. Thank you very much.

Room Tip: Room facing the city centre.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Coolkat2013

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I visited the Lotus hotel at Dubai last month with my family. The experience was very satisfying. being a family of four, i had to keep in mind that the place i stay should be cost effective along with good quality. Lotus hotel offered me both. Very cost effective (i stayed for over a week!) and 10/10 in terms of quality of service, cuisine, hospitality & efficeincy of staff. Their restauranmt Dakshin, serves amazing Indian food & didnt let me miss home at all. Staff is very courteous and always ready to help. Travelling with a 2 yr old can be demanding at times, but the hotel staff was very considerate and made all the efforts to meet the demands of my little one. I am extremely happy with my choice of hotel & would highly recommend it to all those travelling with family. Rooms are very luxurious & comfortable. All in all a great time at Lotus, and i assure you i will be back when i visit Dubai next. Thanks alot Lotus team!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I will take this opportunity to describe the wonderful stay that I had at the Lotus hotel, Dubai. I was to visit Dubai on a business trip for a few days and despite some "not so flattering" reviews I decided to stay here. I was welcomed by a very cheerful and efficient member of staff, who was very quick to acknowledge my booking and take me to my room. The room was exquisite with a lovely view. The restaurant served up some wonderful delicacies and each day was a delight and made me look forward to my meals here every time. Check out also was extremely smooth and quick. The staff is very very helpful and efficient. All in all a wonderful stay and I will definitely come back here on my next visit. Strongly recommend this hotel to all travellers.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business