“wonderfull stay at lotus”

Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel
Ranked #457 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed October 7, 2012

its a pleasure to write a comment about this hotel because the rates are not that high and very good service from employees.It has a nice bar and one Indian restaurant which is excellent service and varities.
The pool is little small but still good and i enjoied my drink from the pool
The day i checked in i asked housekeeping to change my bedsheet because by mistake i spill my pepsi in sheet and i was warried they will charge me but they did not charge me, they know its by mistake and its good attitude from management, I satyed in one hotels in Marina and they charged me for one small stain which come in carpet because i my son spill little coffe by mistake. That mony was unexpected for me and that time i decided i will not go back to that hotel again.But in lotus it is custamer service and i love this hote will visit again, good location very easy to reach

Room Tip: stay in Junior suits
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear Mr.Sulaiman,

Greetings from Lotus Hotel, Dubai!

We refer to your recent stay at our Hotel iand thank you for choosing us as your preferred residence while in Dubai.

We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities.

I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction.It is the feedback from well wishers like you who make our associates strive even harder to achieve “service par excellence”.

There are newer reviews for Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I travel through Dubai every month too & from work.I always stay here as they have a good traditional bar & the staff are friendly & helpful. The rooms are very good as well as the price.
They have draught Guinness on tap & it is one of the best pints in Dubai.
There is a shopping mall across the road which has most things & plenty of places to eat close by.
I have ate in the bar & also in the indian restaurant & both are excellent. The bar gets quite busy later on @ night & there is always live music & a belly dancer on.
I brought my wife over last year for a week & she realy enjoyed staying here.
I am looking forward to going back to the Lotus in 3 weeks time.
I would recomend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CyprusDonnaMark
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Dear Mr. Mark,
Greetings from Lotus Hotel, Dubai!
We refer to your recent stay at our Hotel and thank you for choosing us as your preferred residence while in Dubai.
We thank you for your kind comments regarding our services and facilities;I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. It is the feedback from well wishers like you who make our associates strive even harder to achieve “service par excellence”.
While looking forward to welcoming you back to Lotus Hotel, we assure you of our best services as always. In the meantime, of course, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues for any further information or assistance you may need.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2012

i stayed at this property for 6 nights in May 2011 while i was attending a travel exhibition, it was a very convenient location. small property, truly worth for the rate... well the Lobby bar is one of the main attractions :) friendly staff, clean, specious and well furnished rooms ideal for business travelers. they need Wi Fi to be installed... anyways it was a pleasant stay for me. Try it..

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank AmalYJ
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities.
I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. I have noted your comments on WiFi connectivity and am happy to inform you that we have already installed Wi fI connectivity in all our rooms.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 30, 2012

low prices, big and clean rooms, nice breakfast, luxury enough.
NOT AT ALL close to modern city center and tourist attractions

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kozantipi

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Lotus Hotel, Dubai!
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities and shall certainly convey your appreciation to our Reception department
I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. I have noted your comment on our hotel not too close to city and would like to inform you that we are indeed very close (approx 2 km) only from Deira City Centre However,it is the feedback from well wishers like you who make our associates strive even harder to achieve “service par excellence”.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 9, 2012

We had a party of 60 people attended Friday Brunch at Dakshin Restaurant in Lotus Hotel, Deira, Dubai. The food was excellent, worth to mention about the Bombay Chat counter. The service of the staff was also ok. Their speciallity is in tandoor preparations. So try to grab all kebabs. The chat counter prepare mouth watering chats in front of us. A mutton curry was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Dear Mr.Nair,

Greetings from Lotus Hotel, Dubai!
We refer to your recent visit to our Dakshin Restaurant and thank you for choosing our restaurant while in Dubai.
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities; I shall certainly convey your appreciation to the staff at the Dakshin restaurant.

While looking forward to welcoming you back to Lotus Hotel , we assure you of our best services as always. In the meantime, of course, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues for any further information or assistance you may need.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Hotel has no wireless connection , very small and uncomfortable lobby bar, only some of the staff are hospitable. Hotel is not so comfortable, but location is not bad.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Lilaiky,

Greetings from Lotus Hotel!
I thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities.While our endeavor is to make sure that all our guests have a truly memorable stay with us while in Dubai, it is the feedback from our well wishers like you which shows that we still have room for improvement. I have noted your comments on the Wi Fi services and am happy to inform you that Wifi is now available at our hotel.
I would also like to inform you that we are in process of upgrading all our facilities at the hotel with a new look and am sure our new lobby, rooms, Bar, Coffee Shop,etc. would be soon a very comfortable place for all our guests!

Meanwhile, I humbly request you not to compare or judge your stay with us as our general service standards and deter you from coming back to Lotus Hotel, Dubai.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel on your next visit to Dubai, and would request you to extend us an opportunity to demonstrate our usual high standards of services and facilities.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

It was a first time when I came to UAE and I must say that I was very happy with this hotel. I received a recommendation from my girl friend which was in this hotel couple of years ago. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. Also I like that we arrived earlier that we thought and we could have used use our room without any early check in fee.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patrik1987

Dear Mr. Patrick,

Greetings from Lotus Hotel, Dubai !
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities.

While looking forward to welcoming you back to Lotus Hotel,Dubai we assure you of our best services as always. In the meantime, of course, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues for any further information or assistance you may need.