“nice prices, not close to the city center”

Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel
Ranked #411 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Athens, Greece
“nice prices, not close to the city center”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

low prices, big and clean rooms, nice breakfast, luxury enough.
NOT AT ALL close to modern city center and tourist attractions

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kozantipi
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Lotus Hotel, Dubai!
We refer to your recent stay at our Hotel and thank you for choosing us as your preferred residence while in Dubai.
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities and shall certainly convey your appreciation to our Reception department
I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. I have noted your comment on our hotel not too close to city and would like to inform you that we are indeed very close (approx 2 km) only from Deira City Centre However,it is the feedback from well wishers like you who make our associates strive even harder to achieve “service par excellence”.
While looking forward to welcoming you back to Lotus Hotel, we assure you of our best services as always. In the meantime, of course, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues for any further information or assistance you may need

Warm Regards,

Wajeed Bagwan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

We had a party of 60 people attended Friday Brunch at Dakshin Restaurant in Lotus Hotel, Deira, Dubai. The food was excellent, worth to mention about the Bombay Chat counter. The service of the staff was also ok. Their speciallity is in tandoor preparations. So try to grab all kebabs. The chat counter prepare mouth watering chats in front of us. A mutton curry was excellent.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Dear Mr.Nair,

Greetings from Lotus Hotel, Dubai!
We refer to your recent visit to our Dakshin Restaurant and thank you for choosing our restaurant while in Dubai.
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities; I shall certainly convey your appreciation to the staff at the Dakshin restaurant.

I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. It is the feedback from well wishers like you who make our associates strive even harder to achieve “service par excellence”.

While looking forward to welcoming you back to Lotus Hotel , we assure you of our best services as always. In the meantime, of course, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues for any further information or assistance you may need.

Warm Regards,

Yerevan, Armenia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

Hotel has no wireless connection , very small and uncomfortable lobby bar, only some of the staff are hospitable. Hotel is not so comfortable, but location is not bad.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Lilaiky,

Greetings from Lotus Hotel!
I thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities.While our endeavor is to make sure that all our guests have a truly memorable stay with us while in Dubai, it is the feedback from our well wishers like you which shows that we still have room for improvement. I have noted your comments on the Wi Fi services and am happy to inform you that Wifi is now available at our hotel.
I would also like to inform you that we are in process of upgrading all our facilities at the hotel with a new look and am sure our new lobby, rooms, Bar, Coffee Shop,etc. would be soon a very comfortable place for all our guests!

Meanwhile, I humbly request you not to compare or judge your stay with us as our general service standards and deter you from coming back to Lotus Hotel, Dubai.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel on your next visit to Dubai, and would request you to extend us an opportunity to demonstrate our usual high standards of services and facilities.

Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

It was a first time when I came to UAE and I must say that I was very happy with this hotel. I received a recommendation from my girl friend which was in this hotel couple of years ago. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. Also I like that we arrived earlier that we thought and we could have used use our room without any early check in fee.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Patrik1987
Dear Mr. Patrick,

We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities.

While looking forward to welcoming you back to Lotus Hotel,Dubai we assure you of our best services as always. In the meantime, of course, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues for any further information or assistance you may need.

Nairobi, Kenya
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is your pretty average hotel. I only chose it for its proximity of about 15-20 minutes to the airport and access to the Metro. I stayed in the suites which were quite nice only downside is the towels were not very clean. I had to be moved from the lower floor rooms which were close to the hotel disco which was pretty loud. The breakfast is very average and dinning room did not have a great ambience.
The other thing i loved is they have complimentary airport transfers.

Room Tip: Definitely on upper floors away from noisy disco
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities.

I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. I have noted your comments on the Towels, Breakfast and the noise of the Bar on the lower floors and assure you of improvement,corrective action with immediate effect. I am glad to inform you that we presently in the process of upgradation of our facilities with a complete new look to ensure you have a more comfortable place than before.

Perth, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

Good location to airport with OK breakfast included. Pay for WIFI.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Aussiecouple258
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities.

I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction.I am glad to inform you that we are presently in the process of upgradation of our facilities with a complete new look to ensure you have a more comfortable place than before.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

Stayed at this Hotel while transiting in dxb upon recommendation by emirates hotel ground staff.Very old hotel,old decor but spacious room. Would not gave stayed there if I knew what else was available and out there.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Zabs_6
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities.

I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. I am glad to inform you that we are presently in the process of upgradation of our facilities with a complete new look for our lobby, Bar, Coffee Shop, Rooms,etc.to ensure you have absolute comfort & luxury soon at our hotel!

Wajeed Bagwan

Travelers are raving about these Dubai hotels