“Quite pleased.”

London Crown 1 Hotel Apartments
Ranked #511 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I booked this apartment online. The apartment was fairly good and price very reasonable although some refurbishment of the furniture could be improved.The staff were helpful especially a Mr Jagdish Kewali, The front office manager whose attention to the needs of customers was outstanding. Very helpful gentleman and always eager to help when approached.

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed October 11, 2013

its been 1 yr since i had visited dubai. my stay in this hotel has been so memorable that i feel like going back to dubai just becoz of its location and specially my room location. this hotel is near a metro station which makes many places easily accesible to me. although that particular area is little awkward for a single female but still i would say that the staff had given me a great support whenever i wanted to go out. they had been very friendly specially at the reception ms. Leena was really very polite.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very good staff , service staff are really nice and offer you all kinds of assistance. They keep the rooms really clean which is most appreciable. I liked the way the front office handled my check in process, besides the concierge who gave me all the assistance regularly.

Room Tip: Make sure u book London crown 1 as the other London crowns do not all facilities
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Akshay T
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We could had paid a little bit more for a posh accommodation in New Downtown Dubai instead of compromising on a saving of few hundreds UAE Dirhams for an apartment with bloodsucking bed bugs in an old property with defects on floorings/walls/ceilings/clogged sinks, and dealing with some unprofessional staff. We were not happy for our wrong choice on 20th September 2013. Unfortunately, it has been an unpleasant instead of a happy 1st birthday celebration for my grand baby daughter with family and close friends. We were very embarrassed! We can always read some reviews before making a decision on our accommodation choice. It's good not to compromise on price value against comfort and a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: We can always read some reviews before making a decision on our accommodation choice. It's good...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank unitrustib
Reviewed September 12, 2013

hotel is situated in a good location, near Bank Street, Bur Dubai. Its very near to the metro station and other shopping centers in Bur Dubai area. Don't expect the rooms to be luxurious or richly designed etc, but the interiors are decent enough. Comes with an attached kitchen, washing machine, oven etc...so serves your utility purpose. Ideal for budget travelers or business travelers...Free Wifi access is another plus point.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Essex
IG1 2EW
Anilsealeshpandya@yahoo.co.uk
(Sent by email only)
To: Jagdish Kewalia- (Front Office Manager) London Crown 1 Hotel Apartments Dubai UAE

Re: My Visit to London Crow Apartments between 19th Aug 2013 to 5th Sep 2013

Rooms: 617,618,206,715

I'm writing further to my experience at London Crow Apartments I have stayed at London Crow apartments many times in the past when I last came in 2009. London Crow Apartments was such a lovely clam warm welcoming place to sit and stay in I have to say I am much Impressed with how I was dealt with and kept updated at all times while I was staying in London Crow -Apartments. I also feel all the staff name as following:

•Dina
•Betha
•Matilou
•Jagdish
•Mustafa
•Shaber Ali
•Lany

who helped me as above have passed Customer satisfaction for all there lovely kind help and support they Provide me with I have never in my life been to such a lovely, kind, welcoming, supporting Apartments in dubia. So therefore I would kindly request if the above issues can be taking into account I await your reply into my Compliments.

Please note this letter was written for me by my carer as I can't read or write due to mental health problems and learning disability that I suffer from.

Yours sincerely,

................................
Mr Ali Khan aka Anil Pandya

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Good Value for Money. But seems like some ill business going on inside. Specially by expat Arabs. overall service is good. Location is good (Metro @ walking distance ~ 10 mins walk. The good thing is that they provide free WiFi which is very much useful for business people.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family