“Value for Money!!!”

Ranked #483 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Value for Money!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We stayed for five days in December 2011... Good location connected well by all means like metro, bus and taxi.... Centrally located and all amenities are nearby like Banks, Grocery and all other necessities... Good sized rooms and courteous staff.... Best part is nice food available nearby the hotel.... Great value for money hotel....

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 7, 2011

we had a 2 bed appartment which also included a laundry. water was leaking out of the laundry, which I notified reception about. after 20 mins waiting we gave up and went out. when we came back we contacted them again. 20 mins later maintenance arrived, looked at it, scratched the head tried turning off taps and put a mat outside the laundry door to soak up the leaking water. that was there solution. by the next day the mat was soaking wet.
we also found the bathroom to be disgusting and there was no toilet paper or towels and the soap look like it had be re-used.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank pel579

Travelers are raving about these Dubai hotels

Bombay
Reviewed November 27, 2011

for the first time, i made a booking without checking reviews and i really regret that...the property has gone to seed....the kitchen was smelly, the microwave, toaster, etc. was oily and grimy...the housekeeping staff would clean and not leave fresh bath mats.....altogether, a terrible experience...

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank HPardiwala
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I have traveled to Dubai umpteen number of times but took my family on a holiday to Dubai for the first time in May 2011. I read many reviews, where most of them rated this hotel as below average. But I beg to differ.
I had booked an apartment of 1 bedroom for 5 days through the internet online, which included complimentary breakfast and airport pickup and drop.
We were greeted by the chauffeur at the airport on time and very cozily dropped at the hotel. The first surprise was that I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment which was huge and very clean. The air condition was so strong that we had to switch it off most of the time in the nights, absolutely the opposite of what I had heard.
The food was good but the choices were almost the same every day.
My family enjoyed the stay thoroughly.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank bmstrip
Dubai
Reviewed October 25, 2011

This was one of the worst experiences I had, staying in a Hotel Apartment in Dubai (and I ahve used many). I faced the following problems:
1 - The couches were stained and dirty. They were in fact, so dirty that I could not bring myself to sit on them (I have pictures to prove it)
2- First night I was there, I noticed my room did not have towels. I asked the front-desk to send up some since I wanted to take a shower before I turned in for the night. An hour after I called, no towels. I called them again, and they said all the towels were in the laundry, they were waiting to receive the clean ones. Ultimately, I went to bed, and called them up again in the morning, and asked them to send up the towels. The front-office guy thought it was okay to slam down the phone without saying "yes" or "no", but the towels did show up in 10 minutes.
3- The bathroom floor had bugs. Yup, a number of itty bitty dead insects. I think they died from the trauma of being in that little dirty bathroom.
4- The hotel promises a fully equipped kitchen, and a washing machine. Guess what, the kitchen was not equipped with anything other than a kitchen table, and there was an open drain in the kitchen (which solved the mystery of where the insects came from).
5- There was probably a washing machine in the room above mine, which was, for some reason, being operated at 2 in the morning. The rumbling kept me awake that night.
6- The corridor stank.
7- It was impossible to get a cellphone signal, unless I was half hanging out of the window. This was not the fault of the telecom service provider - because it was not possible to get a signal for either of the two UAE operators (Etisalat and Du). In all fairness, this is something the hotel probably cannot help.

So there you go. Unless your other option is sleeping on the street, try and avoid this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid all rooms please
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank J S
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Really value for your money Property..... Two BHK 350dhs is worth in the heart of the city, nice swimming pool, gym....... the problem is all you have to do by your own....... service is horrible... terrible........ it make you waiting ..... waiting..... if you call House Keeping for Towel @ 7.30am....... gave them 2 reminders @ 7.55 & 8.10 then you have to go to your room corridor & take the towel from the house keeping trolley lying there without attendant...... B/f Tea & Om late ----- waiting time almost 1hr n 2 reminder calls....... thats not good as you have to leave early for the business meetings......... over all the hotel is perfect but service is really poor.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 11, 2011

I stayed in LC1 for 3 days. Hotel Corridor is having some smell. Cable quality is very bad. Kitchen is not that much good. It's OK to stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business