“Excellent - an undiscovered gem ”
Review of Serena's Seafood

Serena's Seafood
Ranked #962 of 9,933 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Simply fresh fish daily. Experience Dubai's freshest and tastiest seafood. In Al Barsha, near Mall of the Emirates, on the quiet street behind Sharaf DG Metro station. Indoor/outdoor seating, and targeting delivery/take-away. Try our signature butterfly shrimp in lemon butter sauce, the seafood tajine or the sea bass grilled in lemon and oil. Eat more seafood!
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

If I lived in Dubai, I think I'd quickly become a regular at Serena's. It's a lovely, informal little place that does great seafood.

I found Serena's through TripAdvisor and it was a great find. They really deserve their five stars. It's a bit tricky to find but well worth a few minutes hunting to track it down and easy to get to from the metro station.

The staff are delightful and happy to take you through the fish selections, all incredibly fresh. There's a good range of choices and we went for the 'Catch of the day' on ice inside the restaurant. The manager talked us through all the fish and the ways they could cook it for us, gently nudging us in the right direction if we were stuck on a choice! I've worked in the fish industry for most of the last decade and I can't remember a fish meal as good or enjoyable as the one I've just finished at Serena's. Try the lemonade with mint too, a house speciality.

By the way, if you get the waitress called Elizabeth, please leave her a huge tip: I'd run out of cash and couldn't!

1  Thank James S
SerenaSeafood, Owner at Serena's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Hey James, sorry for the lag in responding. Thank you for trying Serena's Seafood and for the rave review. We're so glad we managed to have such a positive impact on you and hope to see you again soon and have you try some of our other signature dishes. Safe travels!!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I love this place so much it's become my weekly jaunt. I absolutely love the tasty, family-inspired dishes. The meal presentation makes it all the better! And they keep adding items to the menu which means I get to try out new things with each visit. love, love, love!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

best place for a delicious seafood supper with friends and family. great service interior is inviting simply the best

1  Thank Fadel S
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Hungry & tired after a long day, my friends and I headed to Serena's Seafood- a great restaurant with all kinds of fresh seafood on display. The menu was extensive, the staff friendly, and the prices were amazing! They deliver too! Fresh, fast, healthy and colourful presentation. An absolute 'must try' if you are in Dubai!

1  Thank Noura S
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were there yesterday for lunch the food was so good fresh

I highly recommend to visit this restaurant if you like seafood

1  Thank BIGR242